Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

I'm not exactly sure what he's trying to prove now. Obviously they'll take it, the secret is getting tickets to people who won't want to sell them on.

Now, surely be getting more tickets into the hands of season ticket holders, trust members, shareholders and academy players rather than people who turned up for a one off game against 'Boro, we are reducing the prospect of tickets finding their way onto these sites?

I think everyone agrees that we need to improve, so let's raise it collectively and try and make it happen.

Stan is just mudding the water because he can't stand to be proven wrong.

So the question is Sonny Jim did you have a ticket for Newport County v Man City for this Saturday?

IF it is an home ticket that you purchased was it bought remotely from the phone system that you berate?

Did you sell it on at a profit and all that goes with that nonsence plus depriving someone in the Middlesbourgh priority queue that you have banged on and on about?

My personal view is he is just trying to muddy the waters in attempt to cover his shocking performance on this thread (and others).

The thing he values the most imo is his ego - he can't abide to be wrong.

Terrible poster for our club - big shit stirrer.

Now for the bigger picture - if it is proven someone has sold his ticket on for a profit then is there anyway that person can receive a ban from the club - again if proven.

Fourthousand wrote:Stan is just mudding the water because he can't stand to be proven wrong.

So the question is Sonny Jim did you have a ticket for Newport County v Man City for this Saturday?

IF it is an home ticket that you purchased was it bought remotely from the phone system that you berate?

Did you sell it on at a profit and all that goes with that nonsence plus depriving someone in the Middlesbourgh priority queue that you have banged on and on about?

My personal view is he is just trying to muddy the waters in attempt to cover his shocking performance on this thread (and others).

The thing he values the most imo is his ego - he can't abide to be wrong.

Terrible poster for our club - big shit stirrer.

Now for the bigger picture - if it is proven someone has sold his ticket on for a profit then is there anyway that person can receive a ban from the club - again if proven.
A football club can ban who they please. But how can you prove it? The club according to one poster on here were selling tickets in multiples of up to ten.

Your personal opinion of me is a matter for you. You really think I give a shit?

UPTHEPORT wrote:Bren on fri a guy in front of me had 6 season tickets he had 12 tickets all together I cant see what's wrong with someone collecting tickets for some else
No. However there were over 8,000 tickets. Even if every season ticket holder bought two and each trust holder one there were still enough tickets for all Middlesbrough ticket holders to get one.

But why should season ticket holders get two in any event? I am sure some will buy for friends and relations but if you are aware that some have spare tickets don't you think selling those tickets on at a profit is going to be too much of a temptation for some?

Touts always get hold of tickets. The policy of selling multiple tickets just made it so much easier for them.

Add to that that no checks were made on the Middlesbrough ticket stubs then I suspect that forging those stubs was both easy and lucrative. Look on the other threads, and you will see the story of a life long fan and trust member in west London who didn't get a ticket, or the 80 year old life time fan who queued for hours with his Middlesbrough stub only to be told all the tickets were sold. Or Bertie who couldn't get a ticket.

But question whether the club actually cocked up and a myriad of unknown posters will appear and abuse.

Exile 1976 wrote:How many kids are there in the academy? I understand they were entitled to 2 tickets each also.
I imagine that would account for at least 500 tickets.
The point is that three days ago a group of people on here were arguing that it was sensible to join the trust to ensure you got tickets for big games.

Hey ho on other threads any number of trust members are saying we didn't get a ticket. And that's OK?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Bren on fri a guy in front of me had 6 season tickets he had 12 tickets all together I cant see what's wrong with someone collecting tickets for some else
No. However there were over 8,000 tickets. Even if every season ticket holder bought two and each trust holder one there were still enough tickets for all Middlesbrough ticket holders to get one.

But why should season ticket holders get two in any event? I am sure some will buy for friends and relations but if you are aware that some have spare tickets don't you think selling those tickets on at a profit is going to be too much of a temptation for some?

Touts always get hold of tickets. The policy of selling multiple tickets just made it so much easier for them.

Add to that that no checks were made on the Middlesbrough ticket stubs then I suspect that forging those stubs was both easy and lucrative. Look on the other threads, and you will see the story of a life long fan and trust member in west London who didn't get a ticket, or the 80 year old life time fan who queued for hours with his Middlesbrough stub only to be told all the tickets were sold. Or Bertie who couldn't get a ticket.

But question whether the club actually cocked up and a myriad of unknown posters will appear and abuse.
Don't forget my cousin Bren. Life long County supporter, at nearly every home match, volunteer for many years and season ticket holder last year. Went to Middlesbrough but couldn't get ticket in queue Sunday at 8.30.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

My son queued with his Middlesbrough ticket and it was taken off him in return for the Man City ticket, so what's your point regarding no checks?
Repeat, they took Middlesbrough tickets away at point of sale.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:How many kids are there in the academy? I understand they were entitled to 2 tickets each also.
I imagine that would account for at least 500 tickets.
The point is that three days ago a group of people on here were arguing that it was sensible to join the trust to ensure you got tickets for big games.

Hey ho on other threads any number of trust members are saying we didn't get a ticket. And that's OK?

Don’t know how many times I’ve got to say it though Brend, if they went to the club anytime during the Priority window (Thursday morning through to Saturday 9pm) for Trust Members/Share Holders/ST holders then they would have got a ticket.