Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

phil_in_npton wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
countyareup wrote:I don't understand how the Club sold multiple tickets to individuals. If an 'individual' rocked up with 5 season tickets belonging to his family/friends, he should/would be allowed to purchase their entitlement. If someone had 10 Middlesbrough stubs, he could buy 10 tickets.

Are you suggesting that the folk in the office just gave tickets out willy nilly or 8000 individuals should have gone to queue?

If it's the former, I believe you do the hard working staff/volunteers an injustice. If it's the latter, we'll that's bonkers. My boss would simply not allow 9 workers to be absent for a number of hours on Friday, but he was happy to let one go and get everybody's tickets. Don't forget Stan you offered your Trust membership, on this forum, to another fan to use.
Stan - is that last bit true ??
If so, i find it incredible that you are still on here venting your spleen?
Good Morning

It appears I am being inadvertently being dragged into this discussion so I will explain my situation.

Four family members all up to date on trust membership, one ticket each, no problem. One more family member wished to come but with no priority.
I saw Stan state he had priority but wouldn’t be using it. Innocently and slightly tongue in cheek I asked if I could take advantage of his priority ticket. It didn’t even enter my head that this might be seen as an immoral act by others.
As it happens the fifth person told me they would not be able to come, I immediately contacted Stan and suggested some other person might take advantage of his kind offer, as indeed many genuine supporters without priority are now seeking assistance.
In hindsight I can appreciate that what I was hoping to do could be seen as Queue jumping, and I am embarrassed by that, but it was done in innocence.

If Stan is indeed not a trust member, as I believed then I was misled anyway.

I hope that clears up my part in the ticket scandal.

Phil in Northampton
There’s no ticket scandal here Phil, just a bitter obsessive spreading misinformation in an attempt to cause distribution and damage to the club.

It’s okay though, the people who couldn’t see through his charade of being the people’s champion should probably now see how he will stop at nothing to forward a negative agenda and vendetta.

It’s just incredibly sad how someone can get that bitter that it consumes them to the point of conducting themselves in such a manor.

Fair few points
Clearly the Touts getting county end tickets is a non starter.
No idea why Ironside (board member)? needed to continually deny this was a possibility
Had no idea that I could of obtained at least 3 tickets maybe more.
2 x ST
1x Trust
1 x Shareholder
Plus in another queue
1 x Middlesborough ticket.
I would of certainly obtained 3 and at least 1 Exile would of had a ticket.
Not happy at seeing old possibly infirm gents queing with walking sticks for hours in the rain plus at least 2 ladies with virtually new born children also queing
I believe it took a lot of persuasion for the office to allow them to stay warm until they got to the front of the queue.whilst fit supporters minded their places.
the 2 ladies did decline the offer.
we hear of the 80 year old coming over before ticket office opened saw the queue went home for a few hours came back to see shutters down
I know both Gavin & Colin have been informed
if we are lucky to get a plumb tie in the future I hope this never happens again.

Can I ask Loyalfoot to stop boring the pants of us all?
Can I aak AGB to basically man up and after mentioning "warriors" for the umpteenth time grow a pair and answer Pembs repeated question.
Simple name them ffs.

Finally after Saturday can the board really try and show us supporters a bit of openness as so often promised.
Keep it down to 3 or 4 Saturday then lets get back to the slim chance of the play offs.
same side tonight please as Saturday.
They have 4 sleeps to recover and we need 3 points tonight.
Last point I keep hearing why the Irish lad from Vills should be in the squad.
he has a 3 month injury and is just starting light work.
finally lets make sure the man responsible for 2 recent super goals Wayne Hatswell gets a decent contract as still not sorted I hear.
t

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Fair few points
Clearly the Touts getting county end tickets is a non starter.
No idea why Ironside (board member)? needed to continually deny this was a possibility
Had no idea that I could of obtained at least 3 tickets maybe more.
2 x ST
1x Trust
1 x Shareholder
Plus in another queue
1 x Middlesborough ticket.
I would of certainly obtained 3 and at least 1 Exile would of had a ticket.
Not happy at seeing old possibly infirm gents queing with walking sticks for hours in the rain plus at least 2 ladies with virtually new born children also queing
I believe it took a lot of persuasion for the office to allow them to stay warm until they got to the front of the queue.whilst fit supporters minded their places.
the 2 ladies did decline the offer.
we hear of the 80 year old coming over before ticket office opened saw the queue went home for a few hours came back to see shutters down
I know both Gavin & Colin have been informed
if we are lucky to get a plumb tie in the future I hope this never happens again.

Can I ask Loyalfoot to stop boring the pants of us all?
Can I aak AGB to basically man up and after mentioning "warriors" for the umpteenth time grow a pair and answer Pembs repeated question.
Simple name them ffs.

Finally after Saturday can the board really try and show us supporters a bit of openness as so often promised.
Keep it down to 3 or 4 Saturday then lets get back to the slim chance of the play offs.
same side tonight please as Saturday.
They have 4 sleeps to recover and we need 3 points tonight.
Last point I keep hearing why the Irish lad from Vills should be in the squad.
he has a 3 month injury and is just starting light work.
finally lets make sure the man responsible for 2 recent super goals Wayne Hatswell gets a decent contract as still not sorted I hear.
t
If you’d have bothered to read the full thread instead of interjecting with a deluge of waffling harps esq hyperbole then you would clearly see that I have not doubted SOME tickets may end up being for sale at inflated prices - posted this on the other thread several times also before it was removed.

However the claim put forward that hundreds upon hundreds would be in the hands of touts is totally unfounded and no evidence of it exists. As I have stated, I will stand corrected if the evidence of this is put forward.

There has been plenty of opportunity to back up these claims put forward, yet funnily enough none have been forthcoming except a report of 3 people on Facebook selling tickets.

If the conculsion you draw from all the information available in this and the other thread is that I'm a board member trying to cover up some kind of scandal then you need to get back in your box or get in the real world.

The evidence is quite clearly on the contrary to what Stan has been claiming - therefore I can conclude quite rationally that the continution of these claims are being made with malicious intent.

You don't have to be Columbo to work that out.
Last edited by Ironsider on February 12th, 2019, 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Micheal wrote:I think his point is you and a couple of others haven't stfu about Stan you have an obsession with him
As a long time reader of this forum and recent contributor, I have read some very entertaining and informative threads. Sometimes Stan has made constructive points, mostly he posts with malicious intention. That is my opinion.

However, when the character in question whose banner you so eagerly flock to defend is spreading misfinformarion and quite frankly lies about the club I love, then I will exercise my right to call it out at every opportunity.

On the evidence of this thread, it would seem there are an abundance more that will do the same - and all credit to them.

Ironsider wrote:
Micheal wrote:I think his point is you and a couple of others haven't stfu about Stan you have an obsession with him
As a long time reader of this forum and recent contributor, I have read some very entertaining and informative threads. Sometimes Stan has made constructive points, mostly he posts with malicious intention. That is my opinion.

However, when the character in question whose banner you so eagerly flock to defend is spreading misfinformarion and quite frankly lies about the club I love, then I will exercise my right to call it out at every opportunity.

On the evidence of this thread, it would seem there are an abundance more that will do the same - and all credit to them.
An abundance of posters, or a small number of posters using more than one name?

I would invite the general readers to read the thread, look at the argument, look at the abuse, and make your own minds up.

8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:

I would invite the general readers to read the thread, look at the argument, look at the abuse, and make your own minds up.

8)
I think it's pretty clear to see that there are a large proportion of posters here who are firmly of the belief you are a massive whopper.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:

8)
Do you and Harps buy your tin foil hats from the same place?

Micheal wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
Where does he make that point in his recent outpouring?
Frank's point about boring the pants off us .......... Your obsessed mate even when Stan goes quiet you cryptlcly bring him into it
Other way around mate - you raised his name twice in two consecutive posts above.