Tickets available at inflated prices

Think this needs a thread of its own.

I have read on another thread that tickets have appeared online for vastly inflated prices.

I have looked across all manor of ticket sites and the usual places such as eBay and have only found tickets for the away end at inflated prices.

Has anybody else seen these vastly increased tickets for sale in home sections of the ground?

I feel it's important to take away the stick from those wishing to beat the club with unsubstantiated claims such as this.

Happy to stand corrected if the evidence can indeed be provided - but if not, I think it's only right to point this out.

Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

The Cat wrote:Neil Cork posted he'd seen them, Stan jumped on it (surprise surprise), but no evidence. Until Neil (or Stan) can produce evidence it's a non story.
As I said Cat, I'm happy to stand corrected.

However, when people jump on it as a way to attack the club and start bleating about apologies owed to them who in turn cannot provide evidence for themselves, I feel that deserves to be called out.

God knows where Neil Cork seen home tickets for sale, as I have scoured the net for ages looking and have only found a few dodgy away end options.

It's sad when we have people who will take unsubstantiated claims and present them as fact as a means to attack the club.

So very sad.

rncfc wrote:I'm sure one or two will pop up, and when they do hopefully we can investigate
Just had a very pleasant chat to Duane at via go go. No problem buying my ticket and selling it on at a profit.

I suspect that having sold multiple tickets to individuals the idea that tickets won't already be with touts is farfetched. I would post his number but I can't encourage touting.

Oh and like it or not Neil's post is evidence, and so to say it isn't is factually wrong.

But that doesn't fit in does it with the agendas here?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:I'm sure one or two will pop up, and when they do hopefully we can investigate
Just had a very pleasant chat to Duane at via go go. No problem buying my ticket and selling it on at a profit.

I suspect that having sold multiple tickets to individuals the idea that tickets won't already be with touts is farfetched. I would post his number but I can't encourage touting.

Oh and like it or not Neil's post is evidence, and so to say it isn't is factually wrong.

But that doesn't fit in does it with the agendas here?
How many tickets did 'Duane' have going for the home end?