Re: Last post on the subject

Of course the point you're making (that the ticketing arrangements need overhaul) is correct but the constant moaning on here instead of writing to the club about it grates slightly.

Perhaps two lessons could be learned from your poor experience (other than writing to the club with complaints). Firstly perhaps it would be wise to join the Trust thereby securing a "priority ticket" for yourself. This might involve foregoing attending every County match as you profess to do but needs must. Secondly, be prepared to have queue for several hours (and perhaps early in the morning) in order to obtain your "priority ticket". It might be wise to form a friendship with a fellow Trust member if you are unable to personally queue but I suspect many would want it on a quid pro quo basis (ie he/she queues for one game, you queue for the next)...

Re: Last post on the subject

wattsville_boy wrote:Of course the point you're making (that the ticketing arrangements need overhaul) is correct but the constant moaning on here instead of writing to the club about it grates slightly.

Perhaps two lessons could be learned from your poor experience (other than writing to the club with complaints). Firstly perhaps it would be wise to join the Trust thereby securing a "priority ticket" for yourself. This might involve foregoing attending every County match as you profess to do but needs must. Secondly, be prepared to have queue for several hours (and perhaps early in the morning) in order to obtain your "priority ticket". It might be wise to form a friendship with a fellow Trust member if you are unable to personally queue but I suspect many would want it on a quid pro quo basis (ie he/she queues for one game, you queue for the next)...

If this is aimed at me read what I have written.....I WAS UNABLE TO QUEUE DUE TO MY WIFES ILLNESS AND WORK COMMITMENTS IN THIS INSTANCE.
I have also posted that I know fans who were trust members and someone who is a half season Ticket holder also missed out..Thankfully as I said , if I got tickets I would give them to them as I had already resigned myself that I would miss out and made other arrangements.
As for writing to the club...They know because they read what is said on here because Kevin ward has been on here since this debate started