Re: Mk dons away

VERY POOR show from the club that tickets for the next two away games ( Notts County tomorrow and MKD on Saturday ) arent up as available to buy...( apologies to the club if they are and I have missed it but I have just had a look and couldn't find any ).
The Man City tickets sold out a week ago , surely someone should have thought to update the OFFICIAL CLUB SITE

excessbee wrote:Have you considered the simple answer...... that maybe it's pay on the day only, as it was at Stevenage. That won't be a major inconvenience. Are you going to either game?

Yes , Saturdays.....I would have gone tuseday to Nottingham but couldn't get anyone to change a shift in work

A simple ''Tickets not needed for 'x game' as its pay on gate could have been added...the vast majority of games nowadays in the football League are ticket only for away fans

neilcork68 wrote:
excessbee wrote:Have you considered the simple answer...... that maybe it's pay on the day only, as it was at Stevenage. That won't be a major inconvenience. Are you going to either game?

Yes , Saturdays.....I would have gone tuseday to Nottingham but couldn't get anyone to change a shift in work

A simple ''Tickets not needed for 'x game' as its pay on gate could have been added...the vast majority of games nowadays in the football League are ticket only for away fans
You do understand that 'ticket only' can actually mean pay on the day? You simply go to the ticket office and get one. Our matches are ticket only.

neilcork68 wrote:VERY POOR show from the club that tickets for the next two away games ( Notts County tomorrow and MKD on Saturday ) arent up as available to buy...( apologies to the club if they are and I have missed it but I have just had a look and couldn't find any ).
The Man City tickets sold out a week ago , surely someone should have thought to update the OFFICIAL CLUB SITE

Why not do something about it and phone Newport County directly or phone Notts County and MKD and ask them yourself. It's quite simple really.

I'd be very surprised if the Notts County v Newport County game is not sold out, and also I would be amazed if it isn't all ticket on Police advice as I imagine there will be thousands travelling up from Newport on a Tuesday night.

At 20,229 the capacity is a little on the small side, so (as per usual) Neil is bang on the money to be raising this.

The Newport wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:VERY POOR show from the club that tickets for the next two away games ( Notts County tomorrow and MKD on Saturday ) arent up as available to buy...( apologies to the club if they are and I have missed it but I have just had a look and couldn't find any ).

Why not do something about it and phone Newport County directly or phone Notts County and MKD and ask them yourself. It's quite simple really.

There you go again....Why cant the club provide details for the 100 or so fans who will be travelling...Surely we have someone who can update the OFFICIAL SITE ?

Why do I need to ring Notts County ? I cant make that game.....( again someone who hasnt read whats written on this very forum)

As for MKD I have searched the interwebby thing and seen you can purchase on the day but I cant see if that is with a added cost

As many allude to , Our club Professional on the pitch Amateur off it

neilcork68 wrote:
The Newport wrote:

There you go again....Why cant the club provide details for the 100 or so fans who will be travelling...Surely we have someone who can update the OFFICIAL SITE ?

Why do I need to ring Notts County ? I cant make that game.....( again someone who hasnt read whats written on this very forum)

As for MKD I have searched the interwebby thing and seen you can purchase on the day but I cant see if that is with a added cost

As many illude to , Our club Professional on the pitch Amateur off it
You've got enough time to be on here moaning about everything constantly, but not enough time to make a phone call. This suggests that you are less interested in actually going than you are about having a good moan.

You're a ******* drain mate.

neilcork68 wrote:
The Newport wrote:

As many allude to , Our club Professional on the pitch Amateur off it
I was trying to be helpful. I also see that you can reply to my post on this thread but not to the post on the other thread?