Re: Mk dons away

I think there is a serious point here - at a time of maximum interest in NCAFC from the local community, you can't actually buy tickets for any of our forthcoming games (home or away) online. If you go to the ticketing section of the website, the only matches listed are ones which have already happened.

We're all delighted with the cup run, and I know all the staff and volunteers have worked their socks off to make a go of it. But we're insane not to have made sure that any of the occasional fans whose interest was piqued in Saturday haven't been able to quickly and easily sustain their interest by booking up for any of the next few games.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:I think there is a serious point here - at a time of maximum interest in NCAFC from the local community, you can't actually buy tickets for any of our forthcoming games (home or away) online. If you go to the ticketing section of the website, the only matches listed are ones which have already happened.

We're all delighted with the cup run, and I know all the staff and volunteers have worked their socks off to make a go of it. But we're insane not to have made sure that any of the occasional fans whose interest was piqued in Saturday haven't been able to quickly and easily sustain their interest by booking up for any of the next few games.

Here we go .....50 posts blaming me for not doing the groundwork I and others would expect the club to do :lol: :lol:
75 fans will be in attendance tomorrow ( think the supporters club are running a full bus to the game) not knowing whether it is pre paid tickets or pay on the gate...It would take a minute or so from someone at the club to update the official club website.
No some would rather come on here and have a go at me for daring to ask why it hasn't been done

I can’t believe there are fans on here that genuinely think we should be contacting the club about the tickets when it’s up to the club to give us the information ffs.
Although I suspect those that are saying so are ‘playing the man’, not the ‘ball’.
I certainly believe the response would have been different had it not been Corky that had posted it (add Brendan to that)

Good Afternoon

If it helps, I rang the club about this last week, my daughter lives in Nottingham and is going with her boyfriend.
I was told pay on the gate... which is fine and no inconvenience. However a simple message on the website would have saved my phone call and time and the office staff time in not having to deal with the query.
Whilst I accept everything isn’t always perfect within our club, and sometimes you have to take the necessary action to sort things out for yourself, in my opinion that information should have been on the club website.
The Grimsby game from the week before was still being advertised.
As has been said a lot of extra traffic on our website currently, we should be up to speed to make the most of it.
Now, I’m going to MK on Saturday... anyone know about tickets?

Phil in Npton

Loyalfoot wrote:Phil, it's pay on the gate on Saturday but remember they charge 7quid for the car park at MK
Jeez!

I didn’t know that, haven’t been there before.

Think I’ll park at IKEA and nip out and buy a chair at half time!

Be a bit cheaper!

Not averse to a bit of a walk from free/cheaper parking.

Phil in Npton

excessbee wrote:Hmm........... Notts County do seem to have a £2 increase for pay on the day. Hopefully that will not apply as we had no option to buy in advance.

I'm pretty sure MKD charge extra too for pay on the day ...so our loyal fans who will be going to one / perhaps both will have to pay extra because the club has IMO failed them by not having tickets available to buy this week...Or even telling them of this fact.

As someone posted this week of all weeks when the FEEL GOOD FACTOR is with the club and we have found 5200 new fans and the Official Club Website cant even be updated by somebody at the club with this type of information
Never mind its the fans fault for not finding this out themselves elsewhere , why should we expect the club to update its fans :roll:

excessbee wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
excessbee wrote:Have you considered the simple answer...... that maybe it's pay on the day only, as it was at Stevenage. That won't be a major inconvenience. Are you going to either game?

Yes , Saturdays.....I would have gone tuseday to Nottingham but couldn't get anyone to change a shift in work

A simple ''Tickets not needed for 'x game' as its pay on gate could have been added...the vast majority of games nowadays in the football League are ticket only for away fans
You do understand that 'ticket only' can actually mean pay on the day? You simply go to the ticket office and get one. Our matches are ticket only.
Yes but as somebody else posted , at an extra cost of £2 for paying on the day