What does Newport County need?

1. We Need Newport City Council to show more interest and get involved with the future of Rodney Parade?

2. Newport County need more Businesses to get involved and invest in the club?

This ones for Stan :
3. Newport County need a 15,000 to 30,000 seater stadium or just a bigger stadium so in the future fans won't miss out on big games like the Manchester City game?

4. We need to setup a committee or group of people from the Business community to advise the current Board of Directors where to look for investment for the Club and how to approach Businesses for investment. There's lots of ways that Businesses could invest in Newport County and pay less taxes?
Last edited by The Newport on February 18th, 2019, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: What does Newport County need?

The Newport wrote:1. We Need Newport City Council to show more interest and get involved with the future of Rodney Parade?

This ones for Stan :
3. Newport County need a 15,000 to 30,000 seater stadium or just a bigger stadium so in the future fans won't miss out on big games like the Manchester City game?

4. We need to setup a committee or group of people from the Business community to advise the current Board of Directors where to look for investment for the Club and how to approach Businesses for investment. There's lots of ways that Businesses could invest in Newport County and pay less taxes?
The reason why Stan had a go at me earlier was because I mentioned his name on this post.
What a sad person he is.

Stan a question for you you have gone from Supporting Newport County to Ipswich Town back to you say Newport County now you have moved to Ireland you support an Irish football club. So here's my question out of the three teams which team do you really like?

By the way I see that Ipswich Town are bottom of the Championship.
Last edited by The Newport on February 18th, 2019, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

I counted 10 so called Councilors of both sexes in the Argus, who I gather, were at the Man City cuptie, all saying how proud they were etc etc and thrilled that the club had boosted the City of Newport !..........All I can say is that they should be embarrassed that our CITY of Newport had not made ANY effort to support Newport County or to assist the club to have a Stadium fit for the club to play in --see Cardiff and Swansea stadiums !!!! and to offer BT a tour of our wonderful city to see the doorways of our CITY full of pillows and bedding on display..............

The Newport wrote:1. We Need Newport City Council to show more interest and get involved with the future of Rodney Parade?

This ones for Stan :

You need a dose of reality.

wattsville_boy wrote:

This ones for Stan :

You need a dose of reality.
And you Sir/Madam need to get a life. And offer something other than "You need a dose of reality".
If anyone needs a reality check it's you.