Re: What happened?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:I cheek of the chavvy dickhead is unreal. Glad he got a slap. I think even the police would say that he asked for that.
You either believe in the rule of law or you don't. You can't have it both ways.
I think it's pretty clear that he doesn't. Shame on him and his renegade ways.

Caerleon Exile wrote:The cheek of the chavvy dickhead is unreal. Glad he got a slap. I think even the police would say that he asked for that.
From where I was stood it looked like he got more than a slap, the ####tard was lucky the police and stewards were there or he would have been wakeing up this morning in traction in the gwent.

llanwern exile wrote:
Caerleon Exile wrote:The cheek of the chavvy dickhead is unreal. Glad he got a slap. I think even the police would say that he asked for that.
From where I was stood it looked like he got more than a slap, the ####tard was lucky the police and stewards were there or he would have been wakeing up this morning in traction in the gwent.

You dont eat in the Milton do you ? Must have strong guts :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:

You dont eat in the Milton do you ? Must have strong guts :lol:
Been reading wales on line have we, no !! not since mark and shelly left there.

I was looking at this guy thinking have you got a death wish or something. He's the last person on the pitch he's being booed by the crowd and he then starts doing the Ayatollah, next he's kissing what I can only assume is a blueturd tatoo on his arm. This is why I don't like them, not the club but this element who show no respect to other Welsh clubs and seem to think theyre invincible, I wonder if he is part of the not so fearsome "no soul" crew.

I felt a bit bad for the lad. His judgement clearly failed him on a number of levels, and that’s without delving too deeply into his footballing loyalties or his grasp of basic nutrition.

In fact, all things considered, he hasn’t much going for him. I dare say he’s no stranger to getting a slap.