Re: Regan Poole

The Newport wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Its not him , its the programme he was most famous for appearing on, the one you seem to live on

FANTASY ISLAND
But didn't you not use his name then?

To anybody who watched the programme HE was the most recognisable because of his one line in the series....''The plane boss''

neilcork68 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Its not him , its the programme he was most famous for appearing on, the one you seem to live on

FANTASY ISLAND
But didn't you not use his name then?

To anybody who watched the programme HE was the most recognisable because of his one line in the series....''The plane boss''
So you did use the name of a person who passed away on Saturday 4th Separated 1993?

Re: Reagan Poole

B0mbshell wrote:Outstanding yesterday, a bit harsh saying he isn't premiership level when playing against the Champions of England for a league 2 team.

He is at one of the top clubs in the world , not just a run of the mill Premier club ( no disrespect meant to any of them ) . Man City are of the same level as Man Utd . He , IMO looked way behind them in fitness , skill, reading of the game ....
He is still a great player at our level, maybe one league higher..
Thats all I meant by my first post......Great player but not Top Level as they are

neilcork68 wrote:how can I say different when I posted it ?????

can you tell me whats wrong with using his name...Have I said anything bad about him ?
You don't have to say anything bad about a person. The fact was you used the name of a famous person who passed away in 1993. You were hoping to have one over. That's being disrespectful in my eyes.
Last edited by The Newport on February 17th, 2019, 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ajs wrote:Yes NC you are right about the crap, why don't you take a break from it!!!

Nice mature response to a debate I see.....#unbelievable jeff

Tell me whats crap about my post and I shall debate it with you if your mature enough to do so without resorting to abuse . You have your views I have mine..Have I said yours are CRAP ?

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
The Newport wrote: If you were a character in one of the Harry Potter films you would be called "Negative Neil"

How 'he's been a very good player at our level' Can be seen as a negative comment is beyond me.

If there were a character in Harry Potter called amoeba brain, it seriously wouldn't do justice to some of the nonsense spouted on here.
Stan standing by his man. Do you have posters of Neil on your bedroom wall?

I did have a poster of Stan in my study but I had to take it down for my ROBBIE WILLMOTT poster to fit

Sorry Stan :wink:

gazza wrote:Not much he could do last night! Best team in Europe steaming into the 18 yard box. Poole is different class. We have been miles better since he signed. Just hope heart rules head and he stays next season.

I agree he has made us better but as I say , IMO he is no where near the elite level of Man City even though he has been at Man Utd for three years.

neilcork68 wrote: IMO he is no where near the elite level of Man City even though he has been at Man Utd for three years.
Of course he's not. FFS if he was that good do you think he would be loaned out to a level 4 club?
Such is the game now that top clubs buy up anything that shows the slightest bit of talent, not so much that they 'might' make it to their 1st team, but more to stop other clubs from that possibility. Then after a few years just get rid, because they'll never be a threat to them again