I'll take that ......

£1.2 million from FA Cup ...

Name on the map again ...

Still within a shout of the Play Offs ...

Playing some nice football ...

A good settled squad with players who want to be here and play under Flynny ....

Some more big crowds with a lot of a "lost generation" of fans walking around the City wearing County shirts with pride ....

The majority of the population talking about the County compared to nobody talking about the rugby ....

Ian Wright backing us ....

I'll take that .......... :cheers: :grin:

Re: I'll take that ......

Corpaboy wrote:£1.2 million from FA Cup ...

Name on the map again ...

Still within a shout of the Play Offs ...

Playing some nice football ...

A good settled squad with players who want to be here and play under Flynny ....

Some more big crowds with a lot of a "lost generation" of fans walking around the City wearing County shirts with pride ....

The majority of the population talking about the County compared to nobody talking about the rugby ....

Ian Wright backing us ....

I'll take that .......... :cheers: :grin:
The £1.2m doesn't include gate receipts and hospitality so would think the overall figure is closer to £2m. Minus bonuses etc of course.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:heard a rumour , (no evidence if its true or rubbish ) that Man City were letting us keep their share of the gate receipts on Saturday.

Hope its true ( could be £86,000 approx ) if it is :cheers:
They are not allowed to.
i thought that , its just what i have heard....

It could be left in a brown envelope in the changing rooms and they could forget to pick it up ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

neilcork68 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:heard a rumour , (no evidence if its true or rubbish ) that Man City were letting us keep their share of the gate receipts on Saturday.

Hope its true ( could be £86,000 approx ) if it is :cheers:
They are not allowed to.
i thought that , its just what i have heard....

It could be left in a brown envelope in the changing rooms and they could forget to pick it up ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
What would be nice if they'd send a team down pre season.

Was under the impression that clubs could decline their share of gate receipts if they wish didn’t Leeds let us keep all the gate money after we switched in league cup last season.i thought the only thing that wasn’t allowed anymore was a small club switching venues if drawn at home to a bigger club

phil crump wrote:Was under the impression that clubs could decline their share of gate receipts if they wish didn’t Leeds let us keep all the gate money after we switched in league cup last season.i thought the only thing that wasn’t allowed anymore was a small club switching venues if drawn at home to a bigger club
No, they gave us half.

phil crump wrote:Was under the impression that clubs could decline their share of gate receipts if they wish didn’t Leeds let us keep all the gate money after we switched in league cup last season.i thought the only thing that wasn’t allowed anymore was a small club switching venues if drawn at home to a bigger club
You can understand why big clubs are not allowed to be generous. The fear would always be that a huge club might say we will beat you 99 times in a 100. We'll pay you off to make sure this is not that one game.