Re: Our sponsors

BertieB wrote:I spoke with MON Building Society today and they told me that County have had money over £550 so far from my MBS /Fast affinity sponsoring account ---That plus Season tickets for about 10 seasons in the same Bisley Stand Block D seeing only 2 matches (no refund) when I could not attend due to the club banning me from Parking in RP --AFTER selling me one of the £260 season tickets.Plus being a Silver Card and Share holder. Mr Foxhall said he wasnt sure if the MBS fast afffinity was running or not--- and they wonder why I'm not very happy that my seat for Man City was sold even though I had emailed them about my ticket that I would collect it at the pre CupTie match.
Bloody Disgusted !!!
Bob it’s never your fault is it? Weren’t you late applying for the parking amongst other things that many others managed to apply for in good time?
Has the money that Mon BS have allegedly given the club cost you anything personally? Have they charged you for it?
Did anyone tell you that you had to email to keep your seat for the Man City game or did you decide that for yourself?

To the last poster,---- I dont know who you are,but you seem to "know" it all, but you may be able to explain why the mad panic to sell every seat without exception, and the urgency needed !!........but I now realize that having supported the team since 1950, It is a waste of time asking for any favours during this personal problem,that of having to care for my wife who broke her hip and fractured her shin bone in July 2018 and that I'm having to transport her to numerous hospital appointments. which is why I emailed the trust to ask for them to give me till the final pre cuptie game. ----there was ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of failing to have a sell out crowd after all it was Manchester City. It'll be interesting to see how many customers will be there tomorrow. And also why no one even bothered to actually answer my pre cup match emails. Oh yes, and you may also have noticed that I am using two different cars, to attend games alternately --I'm trying to keep the batteries charged..etc
I hope one day you may be in a similar situation !!

I had automatic response ......."we received your email and will reply ......." or words to that effect, I think that as I'm being
practically accused of being a moaner, it is better to drop the subject and I'll say no more. Though as for the Mon Building Society Fast Affinity Sponsoring subject, I am seeing that company on Wednesday and I will get proof of what I said earlier..
Bob Bassett

BertieB wrote:To the last poster,---- I dont know who you are,but you seem to "know" it all, but you may be able to explain why the mad panic to sell every seat without exception, and the urgency needed !!........but I now realize that having supported the team since 1950, It is a waste of time asking for any favours during this personal problem,that of having to care for my wife who broke her hip and fractured her shin bone in July 2018 and that I'm having to transport her to numerous hospital appointments. which is why I emailed the trust to ask for them to give me till the final pre cuptie game. ----there was ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE of failing to have a sell out crowd after all it was Manchester City. It'll be interesting to see how many customers will be there tomorrow. And also why no one even bothered to actually answer my pre cup match emails. Oh yes, and you may also have noticed that I am using two different cars, to attend games alternately --I'm trying to keep the batteries charged..etc
I hope one day you may be in a similar situation !!
I am very far from knowing it all. I should imagine that the club had hundreds, if not thousands of extra emails during the period though. Numerous emails from the same email address may have flagged a spam alert and blacklisted your emails.

Not sure how or why I would have noticed you had 2 different cars or the relevance but cheers anyway.