Team for Saturday - MK Dons

Apologies to the usual suspects, I thought I would start this thread early.

My opinion for what it is worth is that form, confidence and momentum play a massive part in the outcome of football matches. Skill, tactics and experience all play their part of course, but......

Barring injuries, suspensions, illness and births, I would like to see MF start with exactly the same team that started against Notts County. I wasn't at the game, but by all accounts they did the business, give them a chance to carry on the good work. I'm just not sure that now is the time to continue with squad rotation, from reports from people there, against a form team we nailed them for 60 minutes and then contained them for the rest.

Notts Cty were a form team, but MK Dons have been struggling a bit. Apparently we put them to the sword the other week, surely they are there for the taking.

I'm not even sure what formation we chose against Notts Cty, but whatever it was, it seemed to have worked. Long may it continue. I would like to see us get 3 wins on the bounce and then, who knows.

Re: Team for Saturday - MK Dons

Special branch wrote:Agree: same team; confidence high;playing well for each other; fairly strong bench. That run and pass from Bennett was superb.
When he outpaced Mitch Rose?? If Notts County have drafted him in to improve their team, it indicates just how poor they were before January. He was caught napping when Franks scored, and, together with another defender, gave Matt acres of time and space to turn and cross for the fourth goal.