Re: Interesting....

neilcork68 wrote:So given those figures reported on there Crofts has cost us £90 per minute of his 553 minutes played for us so far this season :shock: :shock: :shock:

( approx 25 weeks @£2000 per week = £50,000...Divided by 553 minutes ) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wouldn't his contract have run from July when he signed until at least May - at least 40 weeks I would say?

Exile - please except my apologies. The figures appear to have been taken from Football Manager 19 when I checked so you are entirely valid in your comments! Although it does raise the question as to how much players like Crofts are on. Agard on £5k (allegedly) - really?

Mr Figo wrote:Exile - please except my apologies. The figures appear to have been taken from Football Manager 19 when I checked so you are entirely valid in your comments! Although it does raise the question as to how much players like Crofts are on. Agard on £5k (allegedly) - really?

I agree with that, some ridiculous figures on there but you never know.
There was a person on ‘County Chat’ on FB who claimed he heard Crofts was on close to £6k a week !! :shock: :lol: