Re: Stadium Fundraising LTD

UPTHEPORT wrote:]
The Newport wrote:I have a few ideas of own also, but those I would like to keep to myself at the moment.

:sleepy4: :sleepy2:
You never change do you. You always had trouble expressing yourself. Do you still have that problem you had when you were in secondary school? I would like to everyone what your problem was but it was quite embarrassing for you at the time wasn't it?

The Newport wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:]
The Newport wrote:I have a few ideas of own also, but those I would like to keep to myself at the moment.

You never change do you. You always had trouble expressing yourself. Do you still have that problem you had when you were in secondary school? I would like to everyone what your problem was but it was quite embarrassing for you at the time wasn't it?

What are you talking about fool

The Newport wrote:]I have a few ideas of own also, but those I would like to keep to myself at the moment.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

The Newport wrote:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
You would say that wouldn't you. Because you don't want anyone to know do you.
Sorry must go as I need my beauty sleep. Speak to you soon UPTHEPORT.

The Newport wrote:

The Newport wrote:]I have a few ideas of own also, but those I would like to keep to myself at the moment.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

The Newport wrote:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Only a couple of weeks ago you were criticising people on here for alleged "online bullying", and now look at you.....

Fair play, whoever you are, you are a right ******* weirdo. You give me the impression that you'll probably kill someone one day, if you haven't already.

When I picture what you might look like, I see that guy out of the film "seven" (played by the serial sex offender, Kevin Spacey). I get the distinct impression you may very well shave the skin off your fingers so you don't leave prints anywhere you go.

I think there has been some good conversation here and other threads regarding the situation. No need for this.

A lot of positive thoughts and realistic ones. If i am being realistic too, we probably cannot remedy the situation with my idea or some other half baked scheme. I just don't want to look back, if things go wrong, and say we could of done something but we didn't.

I want the council to stand up for sport in this city. Maybe they will, probably they won't. My take is if the people of Newport show willing and raise £100,000-£500,000, then turn up at their door, we may gain more traction than just questioning their motives or lack of insight.

All I believe is that what we are doing as a collective fan base is not enough for nearly any scenario regarding the playing budget, stadium or training ground. No need to consider lottery winners to come and save us, no dodgy American investors. This is on OUR watch this time. If this ship goes down and we keep pointing fingers, then we are truly deluded.

“The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life.” I've always liked that one. If there is no Newport County for the children of this city to support, as there wasn't when I was were a lad (with the utmost respect to where we came back from) then WE have failed.

We need to act now. We raised £236,000 in a month for our Club. What can we achieve if we pull together over the next few years for a permanent home for sport in Newport?

Doing nothing is not an option. No one can tell me that is the best course of action.

rncfc wrote:
The Newport wrote:

UPTHEPORT wrote:

The Newport wrote:

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Only a couple of weeks ago you were criticising people on here for alleged "online bullying", and now look at you.....

Fair play, whoever you are, you are a right ******* weirdo. You give me the impression that you'll probably kill someone one day, if you haven't already.

When I picture what you might look like, I see that guy out of the film "seven" (played by the serial sex offender, Kevin Spacey). I get the distinct impression you may very well shave the skin off your fingers so you don't leave prints anywhere you go.

Yes you're right I did. And Jimmy aka UPTHEPORT is still a Bully.
Maybe your right maybe your wrong. We all have weird ways even you have believe it or not that is entirely up to you.

Let me tell you a little bit about the definition of "weirdos" after all you you did call me one.

Noun

1. weirdo - someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric

2. weirdo - someone deranged and possibly dangerous

weirdo noun
1. Slang: A person regarded as strange, eccentric, or crazy

If that's what you think I am "a weirdo "then carry on thinking it. We both live in a Free society were there's freedom of speech. It might make us both unpopular but so be it that's called life. So you have your views and I have mine. And I think that you and Jimmy have a problem. Your problem is that you live in a fantasy world and Jimmy problem is that he's a bully.

So you are right I could possibly kill or might have killed already.
Each and everyone of us has the potential to kill someone. Maybe you have killed already yourself.

You seem to know a lot about the film called Seven. I take it that you have watched it a few times then?
What you have got to understand it's just a film it isn't real. Someone has written a story about a make believe serial killer. What happens in the film would never happen in real life. I think you have serious problems you live in a fantasy world. You find it difficult to differentiate between fantasy and reality.

Maybe you still have a mind of a very young person. I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you are an Adult who hasn't grown up yet. In other words you have been reading too many books and you have been watching too many films.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:There is a real conversation to be had here. On an issue that I feel is far and away the most important facing our club.

As usual it gets dragged down into a slagfest. There is a small nasty group who do this every time a sensitive issue comes up.

Coincidence? I very much doubt it.
Yes, you're right. I'm on the board and am trying to stifle debate.

Some good initial ideas on fundraising. We do need a stadium of our own.

This is not a criticism but who would manage the Stadium fund. Would it be the Trust, the club, the Supporters club, a Trust fund, an external company or even a trusted individual.

I don't expect that most people would object to contributing in some way but I think they would like to know how the money is managed and controlled.