Re: Nice touch

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Prob gonna get a wave of shite for this - don’t give one tbh - but surely there are schools actually in Newport, where these shirts could have been donated ?? - that on top of the Citeh publicity could have gone a long way to capturing some new fans imaginations!?
Looks to me like Richard asked the club now I'm sure if you asked the Club for an equally good cause locally they would try and help as I've found in past

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Are you saying that no School in Newport would have wanted them ?

Not blaming the guy at all, but I’m sure some schools in Newport could of benefited first?
As I said has anyone connected the Club to ask again when ever I've asked for help with local causes they help

Justanordinaryfan wrote:So if no one asks the club, then they leave loads and loads of shirts, that could be donated to inspire our next wave of fans, sit idle, locked in a cupboard?

Is that what your implying?
No its what your implying

Who knows what they do with old shirts because from that photo they look old ones Mr Tom on front