Worrying ?

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3703

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Worrying ?

Postby rncfc » March 15th, 2019, 11:05 am

Justanordinaryfan wrote:I find it unbelievable how people talk to each other here!! - we are all supposedly batting for the same team??


Classic foot in mouth moment right there.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3703

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Worrying ?

Postby rncfc » March 15th, 2019, 11:10 am

Stan has dished out homophobic abuse plenty of times to other users of this forum over the years.

It really is disgusting in this day and age; the massive shirt lifter.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 11:29 am

rncfc wrote:Stan has dished out homophobic abuse plenty of times to other users of this forum over the years.

It really is disgusting in this day and age; the massive shirt lifter.


:grin: Okay. I get irony. There is a serious point though. All of us say things which are open to various interpretation. I do find that there are a group who have dual standards. If anyone wishes to read through Xisle's posts will see the vast majority are attacks on people, usually not always me, and he is often abusive.

However it is incumbent on all of us to think about what we say and acknowledge if what we say could be construed as offensive.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Worrying ?

Postby xisle » March 15th, 2019, 1:31 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Further to my reply above.

Having considered the matter I asked myself two questions. Notwithstanding that no pejorative meaning was meant would I have written that which I did had I known Xisle was gay? I am forced to the conclusion that I would not have done.

It therefore follows that a reasonable person could come to the conclusion that my remark was homophobic. And as such I of course withdraw it and apologize.


this will be my last action on this message board as a logged on member
i will continue to visit as a guest but am fed up of certain behaviour so will not log on again
so my last say on here is that i would have graciously accepted the apology above if Stan had not also sent me a pernicious PM saying that he does not believe me to be gay and challenging me to prove him wrong
yeah sure right after you prove you are straight :roll:
says it all really
i have changed my profile to block any further private messages being sent to prevent further harassment
good luck to all true fans out there
over and out
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Posts

865

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Justanordinaryfan » March 15th, 2019, 1:52 pm

rncfc wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:I find it unbelievable how people talk to each other here!! - we are all supposedly batting for the same team??


Classic foot in mouth moment right there.


The moment I read it back, after I sent it, I thought the same thing !!!
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 1:59 pm

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Further to my reply above.

Having considered the matter I asked myself two questions. Notwithstanding that no pejorative meaning was meant would I have written that which I did had I known Xisle was gay? I am forced to the conclusion that I would not have done.

It therefore follows that a reasonable person could come to the conclusion that my remark was homophobic. And as such I of course withdraw it and apologize.


this will be my last action on this message board as a logged on member
i will continue to visit as a guest but am fed up of certain behaviour so will not log on again
so my last say on here is that i would have graciously accepted the apology above if Stan had not also sent me a pernicious PM saying that he does not believe me to be gay and challenging me to prove him wrong
yeah sure right after you prove you are straight :roll:
says it all really
i have changed my profile to block any further private messages being sent to prevent further harassment
good luck to all true fans out there
over and out


My 'pernicious PM'

Hi,
I have to be honest with you I don't believe you are gay. No matter on consideration I did ask myself one question. If you were gay and I knew you to be would I have made that joke. And the answer is no.

But feel free to discuss this as I am interested to know why it is assuming you are gay why when I wrote at length being critical of the amber army for their homophobic abuse at Brighton you chose to be silent?

Also I find it odd that you say that because you are used to it you are not offended by homophobia.

Practising at the criminal bar I became used to casual racism, homophobia and violence. I dealt on many occasions with people who went 'bashing' insert your own bigoted word. I was always offended by that.

Now prove me wrong. Contact me and we can meet at the Cambridge game. Contact me in any event, if you are telling the truth you deserve an apology.

Kind regards,

Brendan.




This is the full text that I wrote. Remember Xisle has called me, vile, an asshole and a liar. I am not going to add to this discussion, I would hope nobody would find this private letter pernicious. Why Xisle chooses to quote me out of context is known to him alone.
no avatar
User

Lysaght Dancer

Posts

95

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Lysaght Dancer » March 15th, 2019, 2:09 pm

So having been caught out to be a hypocritical homophobe, Stan then challenges the victim of his abuse to prove he is gay.

Stan, you are an evil human being and you need help.
Last edited by Lysaght Dancer on March 15th, 2019, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Posts

789

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Alan G Bryant » March 15th, 2019, 2:13 pm

At least the thread title has proved appropriate
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 2:13 pm

Lysaght Dancer wrote:So having been caught out to be a hypocritical homophone, Stan then challenges the victim of his abuse to prove he is gay.

Stab, you are an evil human being and you need help.


It's truly amazing how often you and Xisle are on this board posting at the same time and being critical of me. I believe you are either acting in unison or are the same person. 8)

Only a matter of time before Alan Bryant joins in.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Bloody hell, that was quick.

Gotcha. :lol:


Edit.

The unholy Trinity. Well and truly busted. Thanks mate, you have made my day, 8)
no avatar
User

Lysaght Dancer

Posts

95

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Lysaght Dancer » March 15th, 2019, 2:43 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Bloody hell, that was quick.

Gotcha. :lol:


Edit.

The unholy Trinity. Well and truly busted. Thanks mate, you have made my day, 8)


Stan, there is only one person who has been busted here and that’s you.

Your continual wriggling and squirming just goes to show what an odious man you are.

I didn’t realise that you could sink so low.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

14629

Location

MT

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Exile 1976 » March 15th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Bloody hell, that was quick.

Gotcha. :lol:


Edit.

The unholy Trinity. Well and truly busted. Thanks mate, you have made my day, 8)



Brendan. You’ve admitted to homophobia and still you keep digging at people. You’re really showing what an unpleasant person you really are.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Bloody hell, that was quick.

Gotcha. :lol:


Edit.

The unholy Trinity. Well and truly busted. Thanks mate, you have made my day, 8)


Stan, there is only one person who has been busted here and that’s you.

Your continual wriggling and squirming just goes to show what an odious man you are.

I didn’t realise that you could sink so low.


Please stop. I've injured my back, it hurts when I laugh. And it really hurts when I roll about on the floor in unconstrained hysterics.

But you are right about one thing, taking so much sadistic pleasure in your discomfort is sinking low and does me no credit.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 3:05 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Bloody hell, that was quick.

Gotcha. :lol:


Edit.

The unholy Trinity. Well and truly busted. Thanks mate, you have made my day, 8)



Brendan. You’ve admitted to homophobia and still you keep digging at people. You’re really showing what an unpleasant person you really are.


Firstly I don't suggest you are one of the hide identity brigade.

But to be clear. I have not admitted to homophobia. What I have said is that on reflection I made a remark which could be interpreted as homophobic. That us a totally different thing.

I am sure you did it without malice but you have utterly misrepresented that which I said.
no avatar
User

big baz

Posts

3905

Location

Newport,

Re: Worrying ?

Postby big baz » March 15th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Christ there are some precious people on here. Imagine if someone "insulted" you in the real world and not in jest on a messageboard. It was hardly homophobic abuse to us the words Gay Icon.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®
cron