Re: Worrying ?

xisle wrote:i found the use of the word loyal in a negative, insulting and divergent manner curious so looked up some antonyms to try to understand where it was coming from

i found

disloyal
undependable
unreliable
untrustworthy
false
fickle
traitorous
treacherous
recreant
untrue
irresponsible
vacillating
dubious
dispassionate

:?
I used loyalist to categorize a group of people who are loyal to the club in virtually every situation. They are people who I often disagree with but I certainly didn't use it in a negative.

If you want clarification of anything I say, you are of course at liberty to use a thesaurus. However you would be better advised to simply ask me.

little point in asking anything of someone who can't remember from one day to the next which word they actually used :roll:
however i doubt many people would see categorising a group of people as having "sycophantic standards" as being positive :lol:
i would also imagine that more people would align their views closer to those you call "loyals" than with the "disloyals" 8)

xisle wrote: the "disloyals" 8)
'Sycophantic Disloyals' that is. :D

Bottom line is, always happy to argue the footballing side of things and get the emotions out, as long as we come together with the off field situation that could bestow us.

xisle wrote:little point in asking anything of someone who can't remember from one day to the next which word they actually used :roll:
however i doubt many people would see categorising a group of people as having "sycophantic standards" as being positive :lol:
i would also imagine that more people would align their views closer to those you call "loyals" than with the "disloyals" 8)
Just out of interest, if I were to trawl back through your posts what percentage of them are about me? Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. 8)

Alan G Bryant wrote:How dare supporters remain loyal to their football club.
Not that it will worry you but I did say remain loyal in virtually every situation. Do I feel solidarity with Newport County supporters? Yes but when a tiny minority of County supporters chant racist or homophobic abuse to I call them out? Again yes.

Devotion is good, blind devotion is stupid.

Exile 1976 wrote:As stupid as declaring yourself an ‘ex fan’ after having a verbal arse smacking from one of our directors?
As I said at the time Kevin Ward posted lies about me and has been too gutless to withdraw. You can call that an are smacking, I see it as pathetic.
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on March 14th, 2019, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:As stupid as declaring yourself an ‘ex fan’ after having a verbal arse smacking from one of our directors?
As I said at the time Kevin Ward posted lies about me and has been to gutless to withdraw. You can call that an are smacking, I see it as pathetic.

As pathetic as declaring yourself an ‘ex fan’ ....

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
As I said at the time Kevin Ward posted lies about me and has been to gutless to withdraw. You can call that an are smacking, I see it as pathetic.
That’s some stunning revisionism there. Kevin Ward embarrassed you and you desperately tried to wriggle out of it by interpreting his words in such a false way that the sophistry meter combusted.

I’m also interested that, in your post above, you rightly decry homophobia but on the post directly before it you are making fun of a poster with a homophonic jibe.

So in conclusion, not only are you a shameless charlatan of the highest order, you are a massive hypocrite with zero credibility and very little integrity.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
That’s some stunning revisionism there. Kevin Ward embarrassed you and you desperately tried to wriggle out of it by interpreting his words in such a false way that the sophistry meter combusted.

I’m also interested that, in your post above, you rightly decry homophobia but on the post directly before it you are making fun of a poster with a homophonic jibe.

So in conclusion, not only are you a shameless charlatan of the highest order, you are a massive hypocrite with zero credibility and very little integrity.
Sorry mate. Kevin Ward published untruths of a damaging nature about me. I have every email we have ever exchanged. He knows, or ought to know, that he is more than welcome to bring an action for defamation against me. I know he won't. He won't because he knows that if he does I would bring one against him. He knows also that I would win and he would lose.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:little point in asking anything of someone who can't remember from one day to the next which word they actually used :roll:
Just out of interest, if I were to trawl back through your posts what percentage of them are about me? Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. 8)
i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile
It isn't.

You just want to be offended.

I’m sure Kevin Ward has better things to do with his time than argue the toss in court with a hypocritical, pointless charlatan such as your good self.

These recent posts of yours are up there, in terms of bizarre sophistry, with the series of posts that made you flounce off and call yourself an ex fan.

As for your hypocrisy - fancy decrying homophobia in one post and then being homophobic in the very next post!!

You are a joke, Stan.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:I’m sure Kevin Ward has better things to do with his time than argue the toss in court with a hypocritical, pointless charlatan such as your good self.

These recent posts of yours are up there, in terms of bizarre sophistry, with the series of posts that made you flounce off and call yourself an ex fan.

As for your hypocrisy - fancy decrying homophobia in one post and then being homophobic in the very next post!!

You are a joke, Stan.
Glad I make you laugh. 8)