Worrying ?

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Worrying ?

Postby xisle » March 14th, 2019, 4:56 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Just out of interest, if I were to trawl back through your posts what percentage of them are about me? Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. 8)


i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile


It isn't.

You just want to be offended.


i didn't say i was offended
i said it was homophobic abuse
it is
maybe you just dont realise you are doing it but if so that is no excuse
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2019, 5:26 pm

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
i consider that to be homophobic abuse
how vile


It isn't.

You just want to be offended.


i didn't say i was offended
i said it was homophobic abuse
it is
maybe you just dont realise you are doing it but if so that is no excuse


Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.
no avatar
User

Lysaght Dancer

Posts

95

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Lysaght Dancer » March 14th, 2019, 5:52 pm

More use of sophistry by you Stan. What an awful man you are.

There has only been one person who has been homophobic on this thread and that is you.

As well as being a narcissist, liar, a charlatan and hypocrite you are also a homophobe. What a disgusting person you are.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Worrying ?

Postby xisle » March 14th, 2019, 5:53 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.


i didn't say that you didn't realise, i said maybe
thanks for clearing up that it was deliberate
when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
but this wasn't a joke, it was viscous. look at what your wrote -
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

you started with "Seriously" - i took it seriously as it was intended
you continued with "No really," - yes you really meant it
as I said - vile
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2019, 6:17 pm

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.


i didn't say that you didn't realise, i said maybe
thanks for clearing up that it was deliberate
when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
but this wasn't a joke, it was viscous. look at what your wrote -
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

you started with "Seriously" - i took it seriously as it was intended
you continued with "No really," - yes you really meant it
as I said - vile


I remain shocked that you are not offended by homophobic abuse. Your words not mine. Squirm away Xisle, squirm away.
no avatar
User

xisle

Posts

213

Re: Worrying ?

Postby xisle » March 14th, 2019, 8:24 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Two things, if as you say I 'don't realize' why do you say 'how vile'? To accuse a person who has made an innocent mistake of being vile is plainly ridiculous. However I know that my friends who happen to be gay don't find that joke offensive, but to reenforce if any person was genuinely offended then I can assure them it was not meant in any pejorative way.

Moving on, I am always offended by homophobic abuse. I am shocked that you are not.


i didn't say that you didn't realise, i said maybe
thanks for clearing up that it was deliberate
when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
but this wasn't a joke, it was viscous. look at what your wrote -
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

you started with "Seriously" - i took it seriously as it was intended
you continued with "No really," - yes you really meant it
as I said - vile


I remain shocked that you are not offended by homophobic abuse. Your words not mine. Squirm away Xisle, squirm away.


i don't know who told you I am gay
i don't know why you think trying to out me on a football message board is a joke
the reason i don't find homophobic abuse from the likes of you offensive is that i have become use to that level of bigotry
rather than take offence i feel pity
there you go mission accomplished
i hope you are proud of yourself
no avatar
User

Lysaght Dancer

Posts

95

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Lysaght Dancer » March 14th, 2019, 8:49 pm

Hi mate (xilse)

I’m sorry that you’ve experienced bigotry ok this forum and it doesn’t surprise me that it’s come from Stan - not that I think he is inherently a bigot, but moreso that he will come out with the most grotesque things if it means it will somehow defend his arguments.

Anyway that said I’m sorry that you’ve experienced such bigotry and what I can say is that I know exactly how you feel.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 14th, 2019, 9:26 pm

Lysaght Dancer wrote:Hi mate (xilse)

I’m sorry that you’ve experienced bigotry ok this forum and it doesn’t surprise me that it’s come from Stan - not that I think he is inherently a bigot, but moreso that he will come out with the most grotesque things if it means it will somehow defend his arguments.

Anyway that said I’m sorry that you’ve experienced such bigotry and what I can say is that I know exactly how you feel.


:lol:
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Posts

865

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Justanordinaryfan » March 14th, 2019, 11:27 pm

I find it unbelievable how people talk to each other here!! - we are all supposedly batting for the same team??
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Posts

865

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Justanordinaryfan » March 14th, 2019, 11:29 pm

The one thing I hate about message boards / forums - makes people believe they have the right to address people in a way they probably would never dare do in civvy street.
no avatar
User

mad norm

Posts

5497

Location

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Worrying ?

Postby mad norm » March 14th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Exactly....People that live in greenhouses shouldn't gather moss in the bush
no avatar
User

Papski

Posts

96

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Papski » March 14th, 2019, 11:56 pm

Come down my ends calling the blads sycophantic loyalists, you best believe you'll be leaving after a period of time.
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 1:54 am

xisle wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
xisle wrote:
i didn't say that you didn't realise, i said maybe
thanks for clearing up that it was deliberate
when you make homophobic jokes in front of your gay friends they will laugh behind your back and pity you, your jokes are still homophobic and abusive
but this wasn't a joke, it was viscous. look at what your wrote -
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
" Seriously if you pm me with your address I will send you a life size colour photograph. No really, I've never been a gay icon before. "

you started with "Seriously" - i took it seriously as it was intended
you continued with "No really," - yes you really meant it
as I said - vile


I remain shocked that you are not offended by homophobic abuse. Your words not mine. Squirm away Xisle, squirm away.


i don't know who told you I am gay
i don't know why you think trying to out me on a football message board is a joke
the reason i don't find homophobic abuse from the likes of you offensive is that i have become use to that level of bigotry
rather than take offence i feel pity
there you go mission accomplished
i hope you are proud of yourself


Nobody told me you were gay. I don't have the first clue who you are. However two things.

Firstly can I assure you I didn't use the term in any pejorative way and my apologies for any offence caused.

Secondly I will be at the Cambridge game and please feel free to come over and meet me. I can apologise in person and you can apologize to me for your hundreds of posts where you have been abusive to me. Actually I stopped counting at forty so whilst I say hundreds it may be less.

By the way and just to correct you. I didn't clear up that I was being deliberately offensive. I would never deliberately offend a person for being gay because I regard peoples sexuality as their own business and as relevant to their worth as a person about as much as the colour of their eyes. In fact I said the exact opposite. I also note that whilst presenting that you feel sorry for me you repeat that I am vile.

You clearly have no difficulty in telling lies, do you?
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

11288

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Stan A. Einstein » March 15th, 2019, 2:38 am

Further to my reply above.

Having considered the matter I asked myself two questions. Notwithstanding that no pejorative meaning was meant would I have written that which I did had I known Xisle was gay? I am forced to the conclusion that I would not have done.

It therefore follows that a reasonable person could come to the conclusion that my remark was homophobic. And as such I of course withdraw it and apologize.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

14629

Location

MT

Re: Worrying ?

Postby Exile 1976 » March 15th, 2019, 11:03 am

.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on March 15th, 2019, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®