Re: Birmingham vs Aston Villa

whoareya wrote:Calm down Brenda

Have you contacted every other media outlet, football forum, commentator and pundit around the world who have also commented on it?
Comments such as 'I hope he enjoys his time in jail' are a contempt of court. A man has been charged with a criminal offence. He is innocent. Unless or until he is convicted he remains innocent.

I don't know what you do/did for a living. Whatever it was I suspect you know much more about your trade/craft/profession than I do.

Please extend me the same courtesy.

The person who committed the assault has now pleaded guilty. You can all now comment.

For me I think that for whatever reason some people behave in a way which I don't understand. For most of us, jokes about rivals are merely banter. Unfortunately for some individuals it becomes real.

Not defending what this person did. But he strikes me as a very sad individual. Condemn his actions but he is somebody's son and as such is, in the true sense of the word, pathetic.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:The person who committed the assault has now pleaded guilty. You can all now comment.

For me I think that for whatever reason some people behave in a way which I don't understand. For most of us, jokes about rivals are merely banter. Unfortunately for some individuals it becomes real.

Not defending what this person did. But he strikes me as a very sad individual. Condemn his actions but he is somebody's son and as such is, in the true sense of the word, pathetic.
Not being funny at you Bren but he basically had to plead guilty the evidence was rather overwhelming

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:The person who committed the assault has now pleaded guilty. You can all now comment.

Not being funny at you Bren but he basically had to plead guilty the evidence was rather overwhelming
Not being funny but until he pleaded guilty he was entitled to be presumed innocent.
Also it was and possibility still is the case that he may have severe problems with mental illness. He clearly has problems of some kind.

I'm with the Quakers on this one. Hate the sin not the sinner.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of that nutter who was shooting people with crossbows a few years back.

"Could you please confirm your name?"

"The crossbow cannibal"

"And how do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honour".

Mr Figo wrote:Football needs to be careful because before long there will be the inevitable crusade for fences to be put back up again - which would be disastrous.
Agree entirely.

We know of the tragedy of Hillsborough. We know of the tragedy of Bradford City. Thank God we don't know of the tragedy which would have happened if the stand at Valley Parade been fenced in.

Whoareya. Read and inwardly digest.