Predictions

Right let's have some honest answers here :bounce:

1...How long do you take to do your predictions?
2...Do you use form?
3...Do you spend an age feeding statistics into your computer
4...Do you close your eyes and use a pin ( well that sort of idea)?
5...Do you go by the odds on coupons?
6...What criteria do you use in guessing scores?

I take about 5 mins,some weeks look at form,other weeks use my counters (H, A, D,)
try and find a few surprise results and a few goal fest's....Which all combines to be skillfully average :grin:

Re: Predictions

Good Evening Norm!

I am still experimenting, looking for the best solution.
Time is usually a few minutes, method, sometimes I say the home teams name to the mrs, she gives a score 0 to 4. I then do the away team. So if she says a high score and I don’t fancy the home win I have to go higher! It’s fun but it don’t work!
Generally it’s just intuition from games I’ve seen live and some highlights.
I have tried doing the same score for all the matches ie 1-1, hoping that a couple will be spot on! That don’t work well either!
I shall await the input of those near the top of the leaderboard!

Phil in Npton

I take all week, Using spreadsheets I've created for other projects which detail, short and long term form, player performances and stats as well as many other statistics. Also use another spreadsheet to see if one teams strengths out-way another teams weaknesses for assist locations and goal locations.

ComeOnCounty wrote:I take all week, Using spreadsheets I've created for other projects which detail, short and long term form, player performances and stats as well as many other statistics. Also use another spreadsheet to see if one teams strengths out-way another teams weaknesses for assist locations and goal locations.
So you just guess then. :lol: :lol: