Matchday options

Anyone going to a game?.Merthyr,Barry and Cardiff MU are all at home,probably other local games as well.I've taken to MU lately,they try to play football and have got a fella up front called Roscrow who bangs in the goals.They play Carmarthen 2.30 ko,only £7,anyone coming,only 15 mins drive for me.

Re: Matchday options

George Street-Bridge wrote:Any Cardiff Met players who could step up to L2?
Difficult to judge,a player who looks good at LOW level has still got a big step up to L2.Roscrow is a natural goalscorer and some of them look decent, but they are probably at their level.Also,I'm not sure if they have to be at Uni to play so,if they are studying to be a rocket scientist or consultant etc,would they give up their studies to play full time football,probably not.So that makes it no on two counts,but still quite interesting to watch them though.

chepstowamber wrote:There's a guy I coached when he was a junior called Elliot Evans who scored loads of goals for them last season, a natural talent, he's 27, it may be worth sending somebody to watch him.
Chris
Attacking midfielder,plays number 7.He scored at Bala,to take them to the Welsh cup semi against Connahs Quay next week at Newtown.

Percy plunkett wrote:
chepstowamber wrote:There's a guy I coached when he was a junior called Elliot Evans who scored loads of goals for them last season, a natural talent, he's 27, it may be worth sending somebody to watch him.
Chris
Attacking midfielder,plays number 7.He scored at Bala,to take them to the Welsh cup semi against Connahs Quay next week at Newtown.
That's him.

Watched the Liverpool Legends V Milan Giants this afternoon .
It that makes me a "plastic" then , so be it !

But ..... a thoroughly entertaining game indeed
Pierlo is just class , as is Gerrard
Kaka ... Cafu .... Berger .... Fowler ...

Johnny Aldridge came on and ran around for 15 minutes !!! He's the main reason I'm a Newport County fan since the late 70's . As you would say .... a "Plastic" ...... :roll:

Well as stated I went to see Woking v Slough

It was the most abysmal heap of shlt I have seen for a long time...Slough won 1-0.and deserved to..But the skill levels,especially Woking were atrocious,poor weighted passes, poor Hoofball,poor communication poor heading, poor tactics,an absolute shambles of a performance. Yet incredibly there were 2,500 watching (boosted by those getting their Torquay tickets). But how Woking are 2nd in the league baffles me...the standard of football was dire.