Season tickets?

I've seem advertised on back of Cardiff bus and in the metro paper, new season ticket offers for next season for Cardiff city games. Now come on County get yourself in order start getting organised. Would be nice if we got new shirts for last game to sell through summer, here's hoping a. :roll:

Re: Season tickets?

Countymadbell wrote:I've seem advertised on back of Cardiff bus and in the metro paper, new season ticket offers for next season for Cardiff city games. Now come on County get yourself in order start getting organised. Would be nice if we got new shirts for last game to sell through summer, here's hoping a. :roll:
I was there yesterday getting Wales tickets,there were a few ordering their season tickets.My thought was,how can they price them now,they are not sure which division they will be in next season.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Countymadbell wrote:I've seem advertised on back of Cardiff bus and in the metro paper, new season ticket offers for next season for Cardiff city games. Now come on County get yourself in order start getting organised. Would be nice if we got new shirts for last game to sell through summer, here's hoping a. :roll:
I was there yesterday getting Wales tickets,there were a few ordering their season tickets.My thought was,how can they price them now,they are not sure which division they will be in next season.
There'll have been an element of a gamble on the part of the club and the fans I expect. "Buy now before we know what division we'll be in"..... If they stay up, many might consider it a bargain!
County did something similar a few years ago, as did QPR, as do a number of clubs, if not most clubs involved in promotion / relegation issues .

newgroundrodney wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
There'll have been an element of a gamble on the part of the club and the fans I expect. "Buy now before we know what division we'll be in"..... If they stay up, many might consider it a bargain!
County did something similar a few years ago, as did QPR, as do a number of clubs, if not most clubs involved in promotion / relegation issues .
Premier League = 19 games.

Championship = 23 games.

Per game Championship is 20% less expensive.