TODAY`S RESULT

Today`s result will sum up how the attitude is in the club, a lay off of this length could go two ways, to top it we play a club that has more to gain by winning today.
I for one think it`s time we had a clear out and started behaving like a professional club both on and off the field.

Re: TODAY`S RESULT

You could not have more incentive to revenge a 0 - 6 humiliation . Still an outside chance of the play offs. Two weeks rest for the flat players and walking injured.

But County are appalling away against a Yeovil side who have lost 10 of 12 matches with a new manager.
We more often than not play teams who have this new manager scenario after departures which can be a bad time to play a side who are playing to impress for contracts.

What a conundrum football predictions are !

Win today and and we have an outside but still realistic chance of making the play offs. Lose and I think that it will be beyond us. (If we are beaten you can bet your bottom dollar that Flynn will be in the Argus Monday saying we won't give up until it's mathematically impossible.)

If I were a betting man, which I have often said I am not, my money would be on the draw.

papajohn wrote:
flat4 wrote: I for one think it`s time we had a clear out and started behaving like a professional club both on and off the field.
Please feel free to elaborate on your point of view, which might point to what you are on about.
TRANSPARENCY

Special branch wrote:Great result: 3 'winnable away games' culminating in Morecombe, 3 wins and 1 draw at home (0 points v Lincoln) woulg give us 74 points.
Winnable?
Morecambe?
Ellison just turned 40?
Do you reckon?
Got to say if Macclesfield can draw at Lincoln today (performance of the day by a mile) why can we not get 3 points at home from that fixture?