Re: Third Kit 2019-20

Has anyone else on here taken up the offer of having their name on the shirt for Fraser? I have emailed the club as instructed in the recent communication stating I would like to have my son's name on it and to get in touch to arrange payment, but have so far heard nothing? No acknowledgement or anything. Just wondering if it is just me that they have missed and not responded to, or has no one had a response either?

rdh2210 wrote:Has anyone else on here taken up the offer of having their name on the shirt for Fraser? I have emailed the club as instructed in the recent communication stating I would like to have my son's name on it and to get in touch to arrange payment, but have so far heard nothing? No acknowledgement or anything. Just wondering if it is just me that they have missed and not responded to, or has no one had a response either?
I did exactly the same for my son. I haven't heard anything back as yet.

B0mbshell wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:Has anyone else on here taken up the offer of having their name on the shirt for Fraser? I have emailed the club as instructed in the recent communication stating I would like to have my son's name on it and to get in touch to arrange payment, but have so far heard nothing? No acknowledgement or anything. Just wondering if it is just me that they have missed and not responded to, or has no one had a response either?
Ditto. They may wait until they have received all responses to see how it matches the available slots before answering. Be nice if they were to acknowledge but I've had a few non-responses in the past tbh (just saying :lol: )

rgds Dave

PerthDave wrote:
B0mbshell wrote:
Ditto. They may wait until they have received all responses to see how it matches the available slots before answering. Be nice if they were to acknowledge but I've had a few non-responses in the past tbh (just saying :lol: )

rgds Dave
Ahh well at least it's not just me then! :grin: Yes agree an acknowledgement shouldn't be too hard to do!
Rich

Pontypaul wrote:I had email too, asking for payment details but not guaranteeing a place on the shirt. Will payment be taken and refunded if unsuccessful or when it’s confirmed ?
My understanding is,once you pay,you are guaranteed a space on the shirt.They are saying that there will only be a limited number of replicas so you may not get one of those.The £50 is for the name on the shirt,not a replica.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Pontypaul wrote:I had email too, asking for payment details but not guaranteeing a place on the shirt. Will payment be taken and refunded if unsuccessful or when it’s confirmed ?
My understanding is,once you pay,you are guaranteed a space on the shirt.They are saying that there will only be a limited number of replicas so you may not get one of those.The £50 is for the name on the shirt,not a replica.
They're asking if you want a replica (and what size) on the form that needs to be completed, which is as close to guaranteeing you'll be able to get a replica as you're likely to get. Why on earth anyone would want their name on it and then NOT buy one to actually see their name, I don't know.

Re: Commemorative Third Shirt Fraser Franks

I do have to say I think asking people to put their card details into an entirely unsecure email attachment in order to send the information (which in 95% of cases they will already have on their ticketing database) is an absolutely terrible idea though. Just send me a letter asking me to confirm my payment details are as per Trust or Ticketing website account and can be reused to cover off the GDPR concerns, don't tell people to send their bank details via email, it's incredibly stupid.

Re: Commemorative Third Shirt Fraser Franks

SJG99 wrote:I do have to say I think asking people to put their card details into an entirely unsecure email attachment in order to send the information (which in 95% of cases they will already have on their ticketing database) is an absolutely terrible idea though. Just send me a letter asking me to confirm my payment details are as per Trust or Ticketing website account and can be reused to cover off the GDPR concerns, don't tell people to send their bank details via email, it's incredibly stupid.
I've questioned the request for that very reason - I'm not putting full payment details onto a spreadsheet attached to a 'Dear Customer' email.

I really don't want this to derail the idea, but I cant see how it is GDPR compliant, so its putting the club at risk as well.