Re: Does anybody know.

Ironsider wrote:
pembsexile wrote: Answer, hmm, I would rather be known by some as Stan' spin doctor than be known as Alan G Bryant poodle/lapdog. Suck, suck, lick lick.
More homophobic innuendos coming out of Stan's camp - namely from his chief sycophant this time.

I suppose if you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

Such a shame we have moronic and backwards supporters such as these pair of buffoons.
This pair of buffoons.

For goodness sake can't you guys get anything right? :lol:

Re: Does anybody know.

Ironsider wrote:
pembsexile wrote: Answer, hmm, I would rather be known by some as Stan' spin doctor than be known as Alan G Bryant poodle/lapdog. Suck, suck, lick lick.
More homophobic innuendos coming out of Stan's camp - namely from his chief sycophant this time.

I suppose if you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

Such a shame we have moronic and backwards supporters such as these pair of buffoons.
Well, my goodness, I have rattled your cage havent I? Do you not have anything else to do? Didn't take you long to reply did it?

Moronic, backwards, sycophant and buffoon, hmm, I have been called worse. How on earth did you derive homophobic innuendo from what I said about being a poodle/lapdog. You really must be so desperate to get insults out there. Sad, sad man.