Re: Foresters Oaks , Langstone

Hi Neil,

My mate Steve white is the executive Head Chef there. He posted this recently on Facebook:

Hi guys my name is Steve White and I am the Executive Chef of 4 Outstanding establishments, The Red Lion, The Isca Arms and The Goldcroft in Caerleon and The Three Horseshoes in Malpas, and we have just acquired our 5th....The Foresters.. For those that know me I worked at The Foresters a year ago as the Head chef. We provided quality dining, enjoyable surroundings and providing a 5 star standard..

“So I am back", splitting my time between here and The Red Lion in Caerleon and sharing the helm with Robert Sands, an outstanding and talented chef, along with a great catering team.

We would love you all to come and enjoy what we have to offer. From our modern British dining, in our 60 seat brasserie, or our 120 cover function room that will cater for wedding receptions, birthdays, engagements, christenings, funerals etc etc....

We also have our relaxing snug area that we provide Afternoon and Hi Teas through out the week.. We are so excited to to have added The Foresters into our portfolio of pubs/restaurants and we have so much in store, so as they say, watch this space.

Opening on Saturday 6th April at midday.

Thank you to everyone that has followed me in my career and i hope you will enjoy our next adventure
Best Wishes
Steve White Executive Head Chef