New Deals...

Club in discussion with some of our players over new deals ...
With 12 out of contract in the summer, who would you like to see offered and who do you think will be offered new deals & more importantly, do you think they’ll sign??

Re: New Deals...

I can't remember who's contracted beyond this season and not but I would like to see on the team sheet the first day of next season:

Day
Demetriou
O'Brien
Butler
Bennett
Labadie
Willmott
Azeez
Amond
Matt
Dolan
Kennedy

A couple like Sheehan and Bakinson I could take it or leave it depending on the quality of replacements. Would like to see Poole here but not sure how likely that is. Happy with Townsend as a 2nd keeper. Unfortunately I think Pipe's usefulness to the squad will diminish but would expect he might be offered a coaching role if the money is there and could be used in an emergency.

Re: New Deals...

Forbes out on loan so not wanted by MF,Randall only here to make up the numbers,Touray has done reasonable well on loan so I hope will be given an extension.If Pipe stays as fitness coach,then keep him on the bench as cover.No point signing two RB's with one just on the bench,can't imagine Man U will let Regan go,but you never know.If Kennedy plays like last week,then he is an option.Don't know if Villa want to keep Mckirdy,but he didn't take his chance last week if he wants a deal here.KMB looked good Saturday,he seemed certain to be payed off in the summer but if he shows some form now,he may stay.