GRANDSTAND: Tranmere

My opinion - we are in that sort of no mans land as to whether we can make the play offs or not. For us to still have a slim chance, we definitely need the three points. Even then, for me it's a long shot - you never know though.

Perhaps the bookies know something that we don't. They have us favourites at 6/5 with Tranmere a measly 9/5. 11/5 the draw. Tranmere fans will be happy with that. Money on both a win for them and a draw returns a profit either way. Very strange and there appears to be no money in the bookies for this one.

Re: Tranmere tomorrow

pembsexile wrote:My opinion - we are in that sort of no mans land as to whether we can make the play offs or not. For us to still have a slim chance, we definitely need the three points. Even then, for me it's a long shot - you never know though.

Perhaps the bookies know something that we don't. They have us favourites at 6/5 with Tranmere a measly 9/5. 11/5 the draw. Tranmere fans will be happy with that. Money on both a win for them and a draw returns a profit either way. Very strange and there appears to be no money in the bookies for this one.
If a Tranmere fan bets them to win and also bets them to draw but county win they lose both bets and bookies pocket both bets

Re: Tranmere tomorrow

worksop amber wrote:
pembsexile wrote:My opinion - we are in that sort of no mans land as to whether we can make the play offs or not. For us to still have a slim chance, we definitely need the three points. Even then, for me it's a long shot - you never know though.

If a Tranmere fan bets them to win and also bets them to draw but county win they lose both bets and bookies pocket both bets
Yes they will. However, if I was a Tranmere fan I would have a go at that one. Two chances out of three with returning a profit. They are a few places above us, in good form and I think the bookies have it wrong. Personally, I hope they are right and we win of course. It's a draw for me.