Re: Grandstand - Swindon Home

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Spurs v Man City here also. Nice vegetable curry and a cold beer. Will make me and Mrs Einstein a cup of tea and a wispa bar at half time.
Curry and beer? It's not the weekend you know Brendan. Chocolate twirl, digestives and a coffee for me. Mrs P not impressed, gone to bed, did offer her a cuppa though. Last words I heard were 'bloody football'!

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Spurs v Man City here also. Nice vegetable curry and a cold beer. Will make me and Mrs Einstein a cup of tea and a wispa bar at half time.
Will you be wispa-ing sweet nothings in Mrs Einstein's ear at full time?
Actually travelling to the UK tomorrow. Will be at Cambridge Saturday. So only fair I show Mrs Einstein a bit of affection. Although I have to say that she doesn't seem too upset with the prospect of not seeing me for five days. :(

Trev wrote:Looks like the play offs outta sight goin out with a whimper when it was set up for 2 home games on the trot ah well it wasnt gonna be easy tranmereand swindon
Wouldn't say out of sight, with Exeter losing tonight we are now 5 points behind them with a game in hand. Doubtful I'd say but still not yet out of sight. Although if we had managed to win both they would most definitely have been in sight.