Top 12 projected finish placings (pts per game)

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6854

Top 12 projected finish placings (pts per game)

Postby newgroundrodney » April 13th, 2019, 6:32 pm

Based on the number of points collected per game by each team so far, we are the EIGHTH best team in the Division, not 12th.

Lincoln City..............................92
Bury.........................................81
Mansfield Town.......................79
M.K.Dons................................78
Tranmere Rovers....................77
Forest Green Rovers..............73
Exeter City...............................71

NEWPORT COUNTY..............67
Carlisle United ........................66
Colchester United....................65
Swindon Town ........................65
Stevenage...............................65

You know what?.....we might do this!!
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

4152

Re: Top 12 projected finish placings (pts per game)

Postby Corpaboy » April 13th, 2019, 6:36 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:Based on the number of points collected per game by each team so far, we are the EIGHTH best team in the Division, not 12th.

Lincoln City..............................92
Bury.........................................81
Mansfield Town.......................79
M.K.Dons................................78
Tranmere Rovers....................77
Forest Green Rovers..............73
Exeter City...............................71

NEWPORT COUNTY..............67
Carlisle United ........................66
Colchester United....................65
Swindon Town ........................65
Stevenage...............................65

You know what?.....we might do this!!


It's gonna be close , mate !
User avatar
User

newgroundrodney

Posts

6854

Re: Top 12 projected finish placings (pts per game)

Postby newgroundrodney » April 13th, 2019, 6:47 pm

Corpaboy wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Based on the number of points collected per game by each team so far, we are the EIGHTH best team in the Division, not 12th.

Lincoln City..............................92
Bury.........................................81
Mansfield Town.......................79
M.K.Dons................................78
Tranmere Rovers....................77
Forest Green Rovers..............73
Exeter City...............................71

NEWPORT COUNTY..............67
Carlisle United ........................66
Colchester United....................65
Swindon Town ........................65
Stevenage...............................65

You know what?.....we might do this!!


It's gonna be close , mate !


mini winning run on our part, slip up on the part of some of the others, and we just might do it...
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Posts

4152

Re: Top 12 projected finish placings (pts per game)

Postby Corpaboy » April 13th, 2019, 7:33 pm

newgroundrodney wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:Based on the number of points collected per game by each team so far, we are the EIGHTH best team in the Division, not 12th.

Lincoln City..............................92
Bury.........................................81
Mansfield Town.......................79
M.K.Dons................................78
Tranmere Rovers....................77
Forest Green Rovers..............73
Exeter City...............................71

NEWPORT COUNTY..............67
Carlisle United ........................66
Colchester United....................65
Swindon Town ........................65
Stevenage...............................65

You know what?.....we might do this!!


It's gonna be close , mate !


mini winning run on our part, slip up on the part of some of the others, and we just might do it...


Beat Bury on Friday and it's gonna be interesting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amberexile, ComeOnCounty, County ranger, county2016, Countymadbell, UppaPort and 53 guests

Powered by phpBB ®