Re: Lincoln tickets - not online?

lukerobins wrote:They tweeted this afternoon, to say they have sold 800 tickets. The rest will be available on the day
That's an odd arrangement. It's not as if we can accommodate any overflow. So what happens if they sell another 100, and with only a further 100 available 'on the day' more than that turn up expecting to be able to pay on the day?
Surely it should be tickets only for away fans, whether or not they sell the 1030. then any that travel without a ticket will be doing so in the knowledge that they won't be admitted to the away area.

Re: Lincoln tickets - not online?

daftasfxxx wrote:Imagine just winning the league, last away game and struggling to sell 1000, massive club
They've done well to capitalise on their cup run to be fair, but League One is about their level (at best).

I'm LOL'ing at the comments on their forum about my post. It was more aimed at our own fans who think that Lincoln fans should not be sold tickets on the day. It's not as if it's close and there will be hundreds of travelling hoards without tickets. I'm fully aware that they have a top following at the moment and fair play to them. If we were top of League Two and had enjoyed the 2/3 years they have had I'm sure we'd be filling our modest ground as well.

I hope their fans enjoy it whilst it lasts, because for clubs like us and Lincoln times like they're having at the moment are 1 in a century. Their older fans will know this.