Re: Lincoln tickets - not online?

Pontypaul wrote:Based on police advice, ALL tickets are purchased online will have to be collected in person either on matchday from our Rodney Parade Ticket Office or from the Kingsway Club Shop before Saturday 27th April.
Direct quote from website, Sorry misread it.
Thanks. I hadn't read that on the website. I had only clicked on the Buy Tickets part.

Just picked mine up from the shop after ordering online, and was asked for confirmation of home address. As has been suggested on here presumably this measure is designed to prevent Lincoln fans, contaminating (is this the right word?) the home section(s), although I wouldn't have thought the demand from Lincoln will be so high now they have been confirmed as Champions.

rncfc wrote:Just had my tickets emailed to me to print at home, no problems. I've requested this method previously so perhaps the system can recognise that's the case.
Nice. I'd have preferred this option rather than have to queue up. But as I've never managed to register on the site I guess they have no proper customer history.