Re: MOM Cambridge

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Joe Day, simply the best permanent keeper we've had since reforming showing why he was chosen for the L2 team of the season
I thought Day was excellent on Saturday. However, in my view Pidgeley was a better keeper.

I believe that’s twice in one thread now :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Joe Day, simply the best permanent keeper we've had since reforming showing why he was chosen for the L2 team of the season
I thought Day was excellent on Saturday. However, in my view Pidgeley was a better keeper.
In my view, Pidgely might have been better earlier in his career but was past his best when he played for us and unfortunately his performances hit a downward slope.

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
In my view, Pidgely might have been better earlier in his career but was past his best when he played for us and unfortunately his performances hit a downward slope.
Karl Darlow was better than both to be fair. A lot better and im a big fan of day and pidgely.