A v Port Vale
H v Cambridge

Yeovil 38 points, GD -25,
A v Northampton
H v Carlisle

Notts Co 38 points GD -35
H v Grimsby
A v Swindon

Notts Co are such a train wreck, I cant see how they can survive. I just saw Neal Ardleys press conference on youtube. He sounds like a broken man.

Yeovil are just awful. Still cant believe they thrashed us in September

So I think Macclesfield will stay up. They also have history on their side as a promoted team from the conference has never been relegated from L2 the following season.

Re: Relegation

The survivor could be one who can win a match. Macclesfield couldn't be better placed having to play the teams in 20th and 21st. Notts County, on the other hand, finish at Swindon, who were probably the best team at Rodney Parade this season. Yeovil looked a bit shambolic when we played there and after getting back to 1-2, probably played their worst 15 minutes of the match. I think Macclesfield will survive, possibly on Saturday.

Macclesfield to stay up for me.

Throughout the divisions there are always clubs who really deserve to go down, because they're always battling relegation season after season, like Sunderland recently, Rotherham most years, Card### each time they manage to make the top flight, Notts County are one of those for me.

Oldest club in the land or not they deserve to drop down. Wish their fans well, sometimes it's worth hitting rock bottom so you enjoy success more when you sort your club out, like Torquay have done this year.

All season I've been waiting for Notts County to sort their sh!t out and pull away from the bottom. Even at this late stage I'm still a bit disbelieving at how much trouble they're in.

Macc can't seem to score enough. It wouldn't surprise me if they draw the next two.

Every Yeovil game is a lottery. I reckon they might nick a couple of wins (Northampton on the beach, Carlisle likely to be on the beach by then) and escape the drop.