Mansfield

Form over the last five games:
Mansfield Goals For 8, Goals Against 7, Points 4
County Goals For 7, Goals Against 2, Points 11
I reckon it will be a close run thing. MUST score lots on home leg to stand a chance of being in the final.

Re: Mansfield

Willthiswork wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Started the season there...lets hope we don't finish it there.
We'll need plenty of "plastics" to help us along ?
:roll:
The more, the merrier. More money in our coffers!

Yes. As many as we can. We’ve got to pay our players their bonuses for reaching the play offs !

daftasfxxx wrote:Up to there usual antics at MK Dons, all kicked off at the final whistle with dozens fighting on the pitch
What do you expect when MK Dons fans taunt them instead of celebrating with their players? Our fans would have done the same.

Marky wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Up to there usual antics at MK Dons, all kicked off at the final whistle with dozens fighting on the pitch
What do you expect when MK Dons fans taunt them instead of celebrating with their players? Our fans would have done the same.
I have no doubt that a small minority of County 'fans' would have reacted in a similar fashion. However whilst I have no time myself for taunting opposition fans it doesn't excuse using violence. As any regular away supporter knows getting taunted goes with the territory. Two years ago at Cambridge '2-0 and you f@cked it up' rang out. It was the day I thought we were relegated and I think most of us there did. Thankfully we didn't respond.

Mansfield home

I for one think we haven't got to and force the win on thus from the start. Play our own game and don't get too anxious if we are not winning by a big margin. As long as we are still in the tie for the away game I'd be happy with that, as we are due a win up there. Really fancy our chances up the mighty County. What ever happens so proud of our boys. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Marky wrote:

I disagree . I was at Plymouth when we got dicked 6-1 and they were promoted. Instead of celebrating, thousands of their fans were goading us that we were ‘going down’ , not one of our fans jumped over the barriers.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Marky wrote:

I disagree . I was at Plymouth when we got dicked 6-1 and they were promoted. Instead of celebrating, thousands of their fans were goading us that we were ‘going down’ , not one of our fans jumped over the barriers.
But we weren't relegated, we still had a great chance of staying up and we didn't have 5000 fans there.

Corpaboy wrote:I wonder if the Club pay some towards supporters travel expenses like the Boro game ?
Would be a good gesture and would help boost numbers ??
Be honest mate it would be good if the supporters club laid on more than one coach unlike the Morecambe game where they knew the demand would be high

They can't just order extra coaches and then hope that they fill them. I'm sure that if enough people showed interest far enough in advance, there would have been a second coach. Waiting to see the outcome of Tuesday's game with Oldham may have been too late.