Re: Should we sign a goalkeeper?

Percy plunkett wrote:The fact is,MF has taken a big gamble by not bringing someone in when he knew Townsend was out for the season.I think it is nine games with no sub keeper,let's hope we can stretch it to twelve.
Again we couldn't bring in an emergency loan because JD is fit if you have one fit keeper you can't have a loan

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The fact is,MF has taken a big gamble by not bringing someone in when he knew Townsend was out for the season.I think it is nine games with no sub keeper,let's hope we can stretch it to twelve.
Again we couldn't bring in an emergency loan because JD is fit if you have one fit keeper you can't have a loan
I'm talking about nine games ago,we've got away with it ,so far.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Can anyone explain to me why we have been refused permission to sign an emergency 'keeper? Seems unfair to me.
Because we have a fit keeper at the club in Joe Day
There have been absolutely loads of examples of clubs signing emergency loanee keepers specifically because they only have one fit keeper.

SJG99 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Can anyone explain to me why we have been refused permission to sign an emergency 'keeper? Seems unfair to me.
Because we have a fit keeper at the club in Joe Day
There have been absolutely loads of examples of clubs signing emergency loanee keepers specifically because they only have one fit keeper.
Well see what Flynny says

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport ... own-clash/