Re: Queue already

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Anyone been up there today? I've been trying to get through over the 'phone for 25mins; it's ringing but nobody's answering! I've got my ticket sorted, but wanted to book another for a friend, assuming the Hazells Terrace isn't sold out...
Buy on line mate and print at home
Nice one UTP, I hadn't realised they were now available online. Tickets still available in the Hazells Terrace, astonishingly.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:Anyone been up there today? I've been trying to get through over the 'phone for 25mins; it's ringing but nobody's answering! I've got my ticket sorted, but wanted to book another for a friend, assuming the Hazells Terrace isn't sold out...
Buy on line mate and print at home
Nice one UTP, I hadn't realised they were now available online. Tickets still available in the Hazells Terrace, astonishingly.
Looking at the website, still looks like about 200 seats left, plus terracing. Not anticipating a full house, but hoping for 6.000 +

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: Looking at the website, still looks like about 200 seats left, plus terracing. Not anticipating a full house, but hoping for 6.000 +
Got to say, that's disappointing. We've had two games this season where demand has outstripped supply (even with additional seating), yet we've not even really come close to selling out what looks like our biggest league game of the season. Granted, it's short notice, on a weeknight etc etc - but I'd still have expected a full house.

Yippee ,!! I've just collected my two Bisley Stand tickets, I got there in "my little green bullet"--my wife,s Peugot car at 0910 and was first in queue with a man and his wife, and got served first!!!............................ Come on the Port!!!...........Bob Basset
PS, Thank you to Phil at N'hamton for that nice message !! Best Regards mate!!

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote: Looking at the website, still looks like about 200 seats left, plus terracing. Not anticipating a full house, but hoping for 6.000 +
Got to say, that's disappointing. We've had two games this season where demand has outstripped supply (even with additional seating), yet we've not even really come close to selling out what looks like our biggest league game of the season. Granted, it's short notice, on a weeknight etc etc - but I'd still have expected a full house.
Occasional County fans there to watch Mansfield are not as numerous as occasional County fans there to watch Man City/Spurs/Leicester/Leeds/Middlesbrough etc.It's not really a surprise.

Amberexile wrote:While not expecting our third sold out match of the season, I did expect more home supporters than for the playoff game against Grimsby. Did we achieve that?
The attendance for that game was 6615, and Grimsby brought over 600, so the home attendance was about 5,900.

Last night was 6,035 with Mansfield bringing a few hundred - so home attendance was around 5,700.

So in answer to your question: not quite!

Amberexile wrote:While not expecting our third sold out match of the season, I did expect more home supporters than for the playoff game against Grimsby. Did we achieve that?
Was that a televised game? Genuine question, may have kept a thousand off the gate.
Second question, wasn't the Grimsby match an afternoon kickoff?

excessbee wrote:
Was that a televised game? Genuine question, may have kept a thousand off the gate.
Yes, late afternoon Sunday. Also live on SC4 so on a non subscription channel.

Big difference it was a second leg.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
excessbee wrote:
Yes, late afternoon Sunday. Also live on SC4 so on a non subscription channel.

Big difference it was a second leg.
And we had won the away leg, I was still hopeful that one level up we would see more fans.

Thanks KE for the numbers

When I looked around 20 mins into the game, the Mansfield section was practically choc-a-bloc.... there's no way they only brought 200-300... We've had the same degree of fullness in past League games and its been given as 400.
One time i commented to the bloke next to me, "Ah, so thats what 400 away fans looks like"....
There's no way Mansfield bought so few. Check any available photos and see how full it was.
Have they moved the netting then?...cos otherwise i can't see how it was so few. The entire Bisley was full.