Re: Queue already

Same here. From what I remember of trying to get tickets for Leicester / Man City, one either got a recorded message saying it was not possible to connect the call because of volume of traffic, or it rang (sometimes for a minute, after which you either got a "not been possible to connect your call" message or - presumably - you got through). An engaged tone today makes me suspect they've taken the 'phone off the hook!

EDIT: Just seen Bob's message above, so clearly some people can get through. Fingers crossed I can get lucky today - I had 600-odd unsuccessful attempts on the 'phone for Man City. A guy can't be that unlucky twice, surely!

BertieB wrote:Just bought two tickets, Silver Member, for the Bizley Stand 08.03 am on the phone TERRIFIC !!.......
.Come on the Port !!......Bob Bassett
Good Morning!

That’s great news Bob and I’m sure everyone is pleased for you!

Hope to read about your quick success many times in the future!

Enjoy the game!

Phil in Npton

I've also bought tickets over the phone this morning.

It took 73 attempted calls.

The phone then rang for almost 5 minutes before being answered so if you get that far, don't be tempted to hang up.

I agree the guy on the other end was very efficient.

I did ask about away tickets but the guy selling today didn't have the details for away sales.

Good luck to anyone who has yet to get through.

Thanks to AmberExile for the phone tips. I got through on my 107th engaged attempt. After 4 minutes of phone ringing it got answered. Glad I held on Amber Exile. Excellent staff got ticket sorted swiftly. I am not based in the city so this saved me a logistical headache. Hope everyone on phone and queue at Parade gets their tickets as planned.10 years ago the idea of County having regular demand for big game tickets was a dream. Great Times.

It sounds from here as though demand has been lower than many of us anticipated. Certainly the queues are shorter and the telephone lines less jammed than on other occasions this season. Do we think we'll sell it out? I have my doubts, although I'd still expect a +7k gate. A pity that lots of people who'd turn out for a big one-off cup game against Premiershi* opposition can't be tempted for an arguably more important one-off league fixture.

The short notice and the fact that it's a Thursday night might have had an impact, but after Saturday's result I was assuming it'd be a sell-out whereas now I'm not so sure.

Kairdiff Exile wrote:It sounds from here as though demand has been lower than many of us anticipated. Certainly the queues are shorter and the telephone lines less jammed than on other occasions this season. Do we think we'll sell it out? I have my doubts, although I'd still expect a +7k gate. A pity that lots of people who'd turn out for a big one-off cup game against Premiershi* opposition can't be tempted for an arguably more important one-off league fixture.

The short notice and the fact that it's a Thursday night might have had an impact, but after Saturday's result I was assuming it'd be a sell-out whereas now I'm not so sure.
Trouble is, people don't quite see it as a 'one-off'..... Now, if we'd have gone there first and got a result, and it looked like we'd qualify for Wembley with a win at home, the place would be packed. It's a night game too (is there a 15% rule?) so I'm anticipating something like 5050 County + 790 Mansfield... so 5840.