Re: Signings

excessbee wrote:
NCFC_MAD wrote:Mickey D could stay with us though he seems settled.

Any transfer rumours, apparently Sam Foley could come back to us next season he got released by Northampton.
Apparently???

Well of course he could, but he could also (apparently) go to any other club that would have him.
depends on the Play-Off outcome....if we go up, would we even want him?

Uptheport-97 wrote:Think we should be looking to sign Adi Yussuf from Solihull moors I know we got Matt and padraig but just looking at how he’s played this season think he would link up well with with his runs in behind
Yusuf arguably failed at Mansfield and hardly set the world alight at Oxford City, think he's found his level had a good season but we can do better.

The priority in the summer should be getting Micky, Joe and Dan B resigned. If any of those leave then we've got some serious replacing to do. The only position that has looked seriously deficient most (not all) of the season is that of a fit creative midfielder.

lowandhard wrote:
Triangle wrote:
The NCFC Hippy wrote:let's save this chat for after the the play off adventure ends.
Agree with this.
Thirded
Evening Mike,

Have to disagree with you on this one. My view is that people should be able to discuss whatever they like. If anyone doesn't want to like what is being written they should just ignore it.

/quote]

Evening Mike,

Have to disagree with you on this one. My view is that people should be able to discuss whatever they like. If anyone doesn't want to like what is being written they should just ignore it.[/quote]

It's a completely pointless debate at the moment.