Re: Supporters Club coaches

I was wondering about that. Why aren’t all away travel choices on the board? After all, supposing you’re a new fan and don’t know who runs what, you’d be royally f¥cked if you wanted to join in the away support.
It would be helpful if all choices ( included best train and boat and plane routes ) was posted here for those wanting to support the club.
We should just not operate as separate cliques , we should be not only inclusive but sending out information to attract more support. It was left to Stavros Power ( many thanks Stav ) to arrange extra last minute transport to Morecambe away. Perhaps the club itself should involve itself in this provision. Maybe we need the birth of an organisation supported by the club, County Travel ?

excessbee wrote:I'm guessing that anyone who isn't a member of the upporters Club is leaving it a bit late (after the 46th match) to be enquiring about a place on the coach.
You don't need to be a member of the supporters club to go on there coach! Just pay the £2 extra!

Comeonthecounty wrote:I think the supporters club have a bit of a clique,looking after the regulars who travel with them and when a "big game" comes along they are not really bothered about others.
I hope that’s not the case as the supporters club membership isn’t restricted as far as I know but maybe the club itself should be involved in organising away support and pocketing the profit ( though I doubt there is any ). Perhaps they ought to take a hand in facilitating the largest possible turnout at away games.
My point was that maybe it’s the club’s duty to maximise away support , all credit to those who try to do this and I know that the SC have done this from time immemorial in fairness so I’m not having a go at them. Jeff and Bob Herrin have done this for years for no reward and are due our thanks. Also great credit to Stav for responding quickly when it was obvious many were missing out.
We’re an EFL club, surely we can organise ourselves better and advertise travel to away games?

Trigger wrote:
excessbee wrote:I'm guessing that anyone who isn't a member of the upporters Club is leaving it a bit late (after the 46th match) to be enquiring about a place on the coach.
You don't need to be a member of the supporters club to go on there coach! Just pay the £2 extra!
And make your enquiries sooner rather than later.

excessbee wrote:
Trigger wrote:
And make your enquiries sooner rather than later.
I agree, and advertising the facts as they used to might help also