Amond Due a Goal

Podge is going through a bit of a goal drought at the moment. He's only scored one goal in the last two months and hasn't scored at home since 2nd March.

Come on Padraig! What better time to hit the back of the net again than tomorrow night against Mansfield. :cheers:

Re: Amond Due a Goal

UPTHEPORT wrote:
dai1960 wrote:He is due a goal but his workrate is awesome I think he may save himself for a Wembley hatrick

Agree he doesn't stop you see him back defending then up front he must be bloody bolloxed after a game
The players who are loved by fans are the ones who go that bit further. Podge is such a player. The late Brian Clark, although only with us at the end of his career was another. Dave Gwyther, John Relish and many others too numerous to mention. I think we all know that players at our level have their limitations, but work rate is not one of them.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
dai1960 wrote:He is due a goal but his workrate is awesome I think he may save himself for a Wembley hatrick

Agree he doesn't stop you see him back defending then up front he must be bloody bolloxed after a game
The players who are loved by fans are the ones who go that bit further. Podge is such a player. The late Brian Clark, although only with us at the end of his career was another. Dave Gwyther, John Relish and many others too numerous to mention. I think we all know that players at our level have their limitations, but work rate is not one of them.
Absolutely ! Padraig Amond is very much a Team Player, and moreover his commitment to The Team itself could have undermined his goal tally, proving what an absolute class act he is.......

Blackandamber wrote:Podge is an amazing 100% team player who will play anywhere for the cause (who knows he may have to deputise for Day if the worst happens). However, his main role is a striker and I have a feeling he will get back on the score sheet at RP at long last tonight.
Is he the back-up keeper? For some reason I had convinced myself it would be Mickey D but no logic behind it at all :grin:

Collars wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Podge is an amazing 100% team player who will play anywhere for the cause (who knows he may have to deputise for Day if the worst happens). However, his main role is a striker and I have a feeling he will get back on the score sheet at RP at long last tonight.
Is he the back-up keeper? For some reason I had convinced myself it would be Mickey D but no logic behind it at all :grin:
Or maybe Matt? As long as it's not Willmott or Sheehan :lol:

:cheers:

Blackandamber wrote:
:cheers:
And from open play. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: