Re: Good luck Flynny and the boys

Yes Good Luck to all at Newport County, you have certainly made the town (CITY?) the talking point with your performances in the Cup and League--and after reading the Councilors "gushing" high praise for what you have done for Newport traders, maybe Newport traders, "profit makers", would like to see what they can do to help Newport County to get a stadium to compare with Swansea and Cardiff cities, ---something for the CITY of Newport to help the club.and to be proud of.also.
Come on the Port.!!.............Bob Bassett

newgroundrodney wrote:Good luck lads. Go out and get the best result you can, to take into the 2nd leg.
Good Morning

Go easy NGR!

I think we should take the foot off the gas if we get to 4-0, as I’m not going to be there tonight. However I shall be at Mansfield, and it’s not really fair if we are already 5 or 6 in front.

Phil in Npton

Yes Good Luck to the County at Mansfield, as I've said in an earlier post I think that the Business people owe County a bit of help to get the club a home comparable to those of our neighbouring Welsh cities. after all there were enough Councillors , about a dozen, quoted in the Argus about the boost that County's Cup exploits had given local business's
Come on the Port !! Bob Bassett

Good luck from trev in sorrento will be watchin on sky football on sunday roped in a few extra irish boys after first leg o brien and padraig did it for them .look how far we have come in a few years watchin my team on sky. Amazing 90 mins (poss extra 30) from another wembley appearance cmon u can do it enjoy the ride boys

Trev wrote:Good luck from trev in sorrento will be watchin on sky football on sunday roped in a few extra irish boys after first leg o brien and padraig did it for them .look how far we have come in a few years watchin my team on sky. Amazing 90 mins (poss extra 30) from another wembley appearance cmon u can do it enjoy the ride boys
Give my love to everyone at Terrazza Vittoria. Great place, great weather, great views

I agree some of the business people could help but I think the council should step up and do something why didn't they buy the ground they could have sold the cabbage patch to build on they bang on about what the cup runs have done for the city but we could be homeless in a few years
But going back to Sunday good luck boys I know you can do it

dai1960 wrote:I agree some of the business people could help but I think the council should step up and do something why didn't they buy the ground they could have sold the cabbage patch to build on they bang on about what the cup runs have done for the city but we could be homeless in a few years
But going back to Sunday good luck boys I know you can do it
Buying something that's not for sale could be a problem.

Good luck Mike and team.

This can be done.

We have been written off before now and then we have proven everyone wrong.

They said we would always be a non league team.

They said we would go straight back down.

They said that Leeds, Spurs, Leicester and Middlesborough would smash us but they got taught a lesson by Newport.

Then for 45 minutes, one of the best teams in the world could get through us.

We will win.

Good Evening!

This is everything football supporters dream off, the chance to go to Wembley.
It’s one game between two fairly evenly matched teams, they may have an edge on overall skill, but our work rate and willingness to run till we drop, to give all for each other and the gaffer, that’s something not to be underestimated and may well see us through!
We have come from the depths into this amazing position, it’s fantastic supporting Newport County at the moment, and it could just get better tomorrow. It’s going to be tight, but I’m going for a 4-0 County win.....just in case!

Phil in Npton