Re: Get your tickets today!!??

Trigger wrote:Just heard from someone in the shop while picking mine up (not shop staff though) that it's just been announced no away sales on the day! Don't know if it's true but check it out if you were going to pay on the day
Mansfield announced that there would be no ticket sales on the day IF there were less than 150 tickets left by the close of play today.

We’re expecting a message this evening whether or not there will be tickets on the day.

Well done on doing your part to fill the mill. We've almost sold out the home ends now so it should be only a couple of hundred short of full capacity and a cracking atmosphere in front of the cameras.

Our atmosphere has been better this season than I can ever remember, with I creasing attendances and a new dedicated singing block who make lots of noise. Away, our lads make a racket too and we've averaged 1000 fans in the league. Looking forward to hearing some Welsh singing tomorrow!

Staggo wrote:Well done on doing your part to fill the mill. We've almost sold out the home ends now so it should be only a couple of hundred short of full capacity and a cracking atmosphere in front of the cameras.

Our atmosphere has been better this season than I can ever remember, with I creasing attendances and a new dedicated singing block who make lots of noise. Away, our lads make a racket too and we've averaged 1000 fans in the league. Looking forward to hearing some Welsh singing tomorrow!
One Welsh song you will definitely hear goes something like this;

We know what we are,
We know what we are,
We know what we are.

You won't even have to listen out for it. It will be sung a few times I'm sure. :grin: