Re: Grandstand Mansfield

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Would of loved to be there but oldest daughter is poorly in the Gwent so it was a no go Pembs
Cheers
Roll on 6
You don't fancy the first half hour then? :-)

Just back home after boys' weekend away. It's a choice between wandering up to Viv's, my local, to watch it or watching at home on Now TV. My wife has hinted that I may find the house door locks changed if I go out to the local.

JonD wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Would of loved to be there but oldest daughter is poorly in the Gwent so it was a no go Pembs
Cheers
Roll on 6
You don't fancy the first half hour then? :-)

Just back home after boys' weekend away. It's a choice between wandering up to Viv's, my local, to watch it or watching at home on Now TV. My wife has hinted that I may find the house door locks changed if I go out to the local.
Happy days. You can hit the town afterwards as well if that's the case.

Willthiswork wrote:She won't get a locksmith on a Sunday
:grin:

£8.99 for 24 hours of Sky Sports. Not so bad. But four minutes to kickoff and they're still showing the Man City postmatch boreathon. I'm pressing buttons like a loon trying to find the County coverage.

JonD wrote: £8.99 for 24 hours of Sky Sports. Not so bad. But four minutes to kickoff and they're still showing the Man City postmatch boreathon. I'm pressing buttons like a loon trying to find the County coverage.
It’ll be a cold day in hell before I’d give any of my money to those *******, so I’m making do with the BBC Radio Wales commentary.

The booking may prove to be costly, but having Labs back in the middle gives us some much-needed bite so I’ll take that all day long.