Re: Grandstand Mansfield

JonD wrote:
Minkster wrote:Now Wembley on the 25th. Can't wait.

Hopefully ticket availability will be sensible for us exiled fans.
LOL. Hope springs eternal.

Our CEO never replied to my email raising issues with ticketing arrangements during the FA Cup run. I doubt he'll be replying any time soon.
Last time it was on FA ticket site no queuing etc

JonD wrote:
Minkster wrote:Now Wembley on the 25th. Can't wait.

Hopefully ticket availability will be sensible for us exiled fans.
LOL. Hope springs eternal.

Our CEO never replied to my email raising issues with ticketing arrangements during the FA Cup run. I doubt he'll be replying any time soon.
I remember with one of the big Wembley days (albeit a few years ago), I had to get to the Tesco in Spytty at a specific time as it was the only way of securing tickets...... I'm sure things have improved given it is the EFL playoffs.....

Nobody seems to have noticed but Azeez lasted less than 30 mins. On as sub for Joss but taken off in ET for McKirdy. Tactical, injured or just plain shit. Couldn’t have been tactical as replaced by McKirdy, didn’t look injured, so that just leaves... ah well decide for yourselves.

Dogger wrote:Nobody seems to have noticed but Azeez lasted less than 30 mins. On as sub for Joss but taken off in ET for McKirdy. Tactical, injured or just plain shit. Couldn’t have been tactical as replaced by McKirdy, didn’t look injured, so that just leaves... ah well decide for yourselves.

Tactical I say as MF wanted Dolan on for the pens....which I believe he had settled for at half time in extra time.

Big up for Poole to have the balls to stand up to take one too

Dogger wrote:Nobody seems to have noticed but Azeez lasted less than 30 mins. On as sub for Joss but taken off in ET for McKirdy. Tactical, injured or just plain shit. Couldn’t have been tactical as replaced by McKirdy, didn’t look injured, so that just leaves... ah well decide for yourselves.
Leave the lad alone everyone played their part in great performance

Don’t really want to single anyone out for praise as everyone played their part but Labadie had a huge influence tonight. Bossed the midfield for 70 odd minutes as he did from the bench on Thursday. Good early card to let Mansfield know we are not taking any sh*t which allowed us to play some football and dominate.
Hopefully his injury isn’t too bad, got 2 weeks to recover so fingers crossed.
MOM for me.
Great overall team effort. Best team won the tie, end of.
Incredible to have a 4th Wembley trip to look forward to.

neilcork68 wrote:

Tactical I say as MF wanted Dolan on for the pens....which I believe he had settled for at half time in extra time.

Big up for Poole to have the balls to stand up to take one too
Dolan was straight swap for Sheehan. But you’re right, Regan Poole, absolutely nerveless. He’s gonna be a helluva player.

JonD wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Quick big-up to the fans tonight. I couldn't be there but you guys did the County proud. Outsung Mansfield all night, have a great night and a safe trip home
100 per cent this. Well said.
The best County away support I've seen in YEARS !
I was there , and I've not seen a crowd get behind the team as much as tonight .
Totally outsung The Scabs , and the fact that the penalties were taken in front of such a passionate following definitely made a difference !!!
UTC