Re: Wembley car parking.

( Hi JonD good to meet you at the first leg )

Just wondering, we parked at Wembley for the York game and it was fine. Lucky to park near the Ace Cafe for Wrexham ( but there was more undeveloped land there then ). Parked at the Ace Cafe for Spurs - but again that was a bit lucky, you can't usually park there.

I was thinking of parking at the stadium again this time, can't book yet but wouldn't have thought it should be too expensive?

Re: Wembley car parking.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Dave John wrote:Good suggestion ..... but I'm Midlands based and will be travelling from just south of Birmingham. :grin:
Do we not have an exiled fan committee of something can it be done where you arrange buses together
Probably going to be Exiled in 360 different degrees from Wembley tbf.

I'll be getting the train to Wembley, just hoping SWR don't have another weekend like the one just gone, when they ran buses covering railways almost the length of Hampshire. I hired a car to get to Mansfield and thanks mainly to a two-junction closure on the M25 that we only found out about after passing Northampton on the M1, didn't get home until half 1 in the morning. Extra time and penalties, plus gate-locking Mansfield jobsworths were also partially responsible. :?