Re: On a scale of 1-10 how proud are you?

Unbelievable! With the chances we missed it would have been so easy to let our heads drop but the boys kept going right to the end. Yes there were some individual mistakes but there was always someone there to cover it. I wouldn’t single out anyone because as a team they were magnificent! Now I just hope that Labadie is fit for the final and the town really gets behind the team and we can take more than we did for Wrexham.

We were excellent. I was saying to my mates how excellent we were as you could see us starting to frustrate the Mansfield fans, at times their players looked clueless. Watch the skysports 5 minute highlights and you can see how much we dominated the chances.

Both sets of supporters were superb, one of the best atmospheres I've ever experienced. Non stop throughout.

Roll on Wembley, our second home!

Collars wrote:Unbelievable! With the chances we missed it would have been so easy to let our heads drop but the boys kept going right to the end. Yes there were some individual mistakes but there was always someone there to cover it. I wouldn’t single out anyone because as a team they were magnificent! Now I just hope that Labadie is fit for the final and the town really gets behind the team and we can take more than we did for Wrexham.
‘The town gets behind the team’. Don’t forget the exiles Collars. I suspect that there will be thousands of exiles either there or listening in somehow on the day.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:10
Now I've got over my stunned silence from what I witnessed last night, I can now expand. We may not be the most naturally technically gifted or skilful team in League 2, but throughout our unbeaten run we have shown total commitment, team spirit and refusal to give up until the very end. No right minded supporter can be anything less than immensely proud of our team can they? I include of course the management and coaching team, and especially the magnificent support last night, as well as every player in the term 'our team.' Looking forward now to one more episode of immense pride (win or lose) to complete a marvellous season.