Re: Forest green

Tranmere haven't beaten us in the League, so.....
Look, on the day, over 90 mins, anything can happen. I hope we get Tranmere cos of £££££.
Whatever the outcome, we'll have capped a great season with a trip to the 2nd best ground in London. Promotion will be the icing on the cake.

I'd much prefer it's Tranmere we meet at Wembley. As I've said before on here I became a "part-time" Tranmere fan when I lived up in London and a work colleague dragged me to see them initially v Brentford, where they lost 6-0 (and were fortunately to get the nil). I've seen them many times since, they are invariably terrible but everyone has a good time.

But whoever we play I can't go - it's my nieces wedding on that day...

Collars wrote:Be a great final against Forest Green with their 7 away fans! I’d rather play Tranmere as it will mean a bigger crowd and better atmosphere.
To be fair Collars they are making an effort to increase their away support next season.
Apparently they are going to fit a sidecar onto the motorbike :wink: :wink:

worksop amber wrote:
Collars wrote:Be a great final against Forest Green with their 7 away fans! I’d rather play Tranmere as it will mean a bigger crowd and better atmosphere.
To be fair Collars they are making an effort to increase their away support next season.
Apparently they are going to fit a sidecar onto the motorbike :wink: :wink:
That did make me chuckle :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: