Re: TRANMERE ROVERS FORUM

neilcork68 wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:Good Afternoon

I took your advice regarding the cowshed forum and tried to register, however it rejected my e-mail address and wouldnt let me register!

Phil in Npton

same for me
That forum uses filters - its found that you don't like standing to queue for tickets.

Two in a row wrote:There's a Newport fan active on there he joined today, I don't why you would be having problems registering, try emailing admin.
Good Afternoon!

It wont work for me....tried two different e-mails and it says my e-mail address is banned! Says to contact Admin, but you cant do that without being a member!

The help link takes you to some weird page with cowsheds on and something about goats milk!

I give up!

Phil in Npton

phil_in_npton wrote:
Two in a row wrote:There's a Newport fan active on there he joined today, I don't why you would be having problems registering, try emailing admin.
Good Afternoon!

It wont work for me....tried two different e-mails and it says my e-mail address is banned! Says to contact Admin, but you cant do that without being a member!

The help link takes you to some weird page with cowsheds on and something about goats milk!

I give up!

Phil in Npton
Tip:
Try registering with a G-Mail / Googlemail email address.
I've just done so and it accepted my registration first time no problem.
Activate the account by opening the email you'll receive and by selecting the relevant link.
The Morecambe FC forum accepts only G-Mail / Googlemail email addresses.