TRANMERE ROVERS FORUM

Good Morning!

Well the dust has settled as the journey continues! As previously stated, I like to peruse the forums of the other teams we come up against. Some are better than others, some are so blighted with advertisements they are hard work.

Middlesbrough, Leicester, Man City, Morecambe, Mansfield etc. Have all been left behind as we move forward on our travels.

I have just had a quick look at the Tranmere forum... and I like it!

Clear to navigate, and a straightforward layout. Also very respectful towards Newport County. ( That may change as the war of words hots up over the next few weeks and the inevitable County plonker goes on there stirring it up!)

I think most of us respect interaction from opposing fans, done in the right manner, I enjoyed Staggo’s contributions on here recently, we all love our own clubs in the same way, just wear different colours.

So I personally welcome any Tranmere fans to post on our forum, we can be rivals without being enemies !

Maybe someone clever can post a link to their forum?

I know some die-hards frown on this kind of fraternisation, and I get that, that’s their take on football rivalry and they are entitled to it. For me , so long as they sit where they are told and don’t eat all the biscuits they are welcome!

Phil in Northampton

Re: TRANMERE ROVERS FORUM

Hi Tranmere fan here, may the best team win when we meet at Wembley we both must fancy our chances what an interesting game it will be.

The most active forum for Tranmere fans online is thecowsheds.co.uk you have to register just to even see any posts but it's where you will get the better opinions.

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening!

Thanks for that info, but, I’m interested by the phrase “better opinions”

Who decides?

Surely opinions are just that, and all are equal?

Phil in Npton

Firstly I can't believe I've had to Google your mascot to get onto this forum, my wife will never believe my browser history when I tell her I was googling spytty the dog to talk to some Welsh football fans.

Cowshed has better opinions as in a bit left leaning, light hearted and faster flowing.

The other one is if you're over 70 and dislike people of different race, sex, recycling, using full stops and any Tranmere player or manager ever.

Looking forward to the game, going to be a great atmosphere and can see Labadie playing a poignant role one way or another.

Mike Deane is the ref on the day and hopefully you'll get our most memorable Wembley experience and get someone sent off after 43 seconds.

MuirThanThis wrote:
phil_in_npton wrote:Good Evening!

Thanks for that info, but, I’m interested by the phrase “better opinions”

Who decides?

Surely opinions are just that, and all are equal?

Phil in Npton

Firstly I can't believe I've had to Google your mascot to get onto this forum, my wife will never believe my browser history when I tell her I was googling spytty the dog to talk to some Welsh football fans.

Cowshed has better opinions as in a bit left leaning, light hearted and faster flowing.

The other one is if you're over 70 and dislike people of different race, sex, recycling, using full stops and any Tranmere player or manager ever.

Looking forward to the game, going to be a great atmosphere and can see Labadie playing a poignant role one way or another.

Mike Deane is the ref on the day and hopefully you'll get our most memorable Wembley experience and get someone sent off after 43 seconds.
Where as you forum is asking your mangers name Ronnie? Needs updating I would say

Two in a row wrote:Hi Tranmere fan here, may the best team win when we meet at Wembley we both must fancy our chances what an interesting game it will be.

The most active forum for Tranmere fans online is thecowsheds.co.uk you have to register just to even see any posts but it's where you will get the better opinions.
Hi two in a row. When I get a chance I will have a look at your website. It will be nice to get a bit of banter going between the fans before the game. Nothing heavy though.

Question - what is the cowsheds connection? Obviously something related to your club but I am not aware of it.

Any mention of John Aldridge yet? He is a legend here and is also an important part of your history. I bet he will be at the game in some capacity.